8

gabrielle's p.o.v

"thank you for letting me come" i said and james smiled. "no problem, need help?" he asked as i walked in with my arms filled with bags.

"there's a few more bags in the car, can you grab them?" i asked and he nodded. i set everything on the cabinet and started to grab pans. "are you really the only one cooking?" he asked and i nodded.

"my mom and dad went out, and they'll be here in a few hours, you're gonna help me" i said and he groaned.

"what's on the menu?" he asked as he helped me get things out the bags. i grabbed the yams and the marshmallows and started to peel them.

"his favorite holiday is thanksgiving, and he loves the dinner. sooo i'm making him the usual" i said and he nodded.

"i didn't know you could cook" he said. "there's a lot yiu don't know about me" i said and he smirked. "okay, ew" i said and he laughed.

i started to put the yams in the pot and when i turned to face james he was eating the marshmallows and he wouldn't stop staring

//

"these yams look fucking bomb!" jayson yelled and we all laughed. "james was a big help, even though he ate half the fucking marshmallows" i said and he hit my arm.

"before we eat this delicious meal that gabi and james made, i have a gift for my husband and two babies" my mom said and gave us a bag.

"open it at the same time" she said and we all looked at each other. "what the fuck" i said and my mom growled. "this says FINALLY AN OLDER SISTER" i snapped.

"what?" my dad asked as he pulled out his shirt. "your pregnant?!" my dad yelled and my mom nodded. "only a month, but the doctor said it will be risky because of my age" she said and my dad cried.

"i love you" my dad said as he kissed my mom. "congratulations big sis" james said and patted my back. "i don't know how to feel" i said and he laughed.

"you're getting old" he said and i scoffed, i slapped his arm. i stood up and went to hug my mom. we all congratulated them and continued to eat the meal.

xxxx