Lexi Is A Liar

Will Always knew all pieces of me!

It's hard proving people things that you did or didnt do. I know from multiple experiences. That trust is a thing all people have trouble with either they know it or not. But remember every time you lie to someone your closer into melting into thin ice.

School only became worse for Will. After homebase he questioned everything to his friends. Like "what the hell is going on, or why are you guys acting like dipshits, especially when he mentioned you know Lexi only did that crap for stupid attention!" Everybody was looking at him in the hallway. No eyes moved intil Will moved and made a short travel outside including all of his friends going along with. Kelly then steped up and said " As your ex girlfriend i know how you always get so negative about people but this is about the girl who killed herself at least show that...she meant something to you!" One by one his friends started walking away until the last one was standing there in front of him and only said" if you never treated her like fucking trash she would of still lived!" Will then starting to get mad and say " so you think she took her own life away cause of me?!" Slience then came and after mintues later he said"yes". Chris then walking away from him getting into the farest distances away from him. Will went walking home and dinner no differnce each time he d and sat down on the dinner table things got more intense and more his parents always questioning every move or word he did. His mother is a special ed teacher and his father is a Microsoft company worker. Will always had the unnecessary attention at school and home. It seemed that Will always got everything without him even putting any effort into anything he put his mind too. His mom was serving mini tacos with chips and salsa. His father sitting in the other table with his computer not putting any attention to his family but to his computer only. His mom asked her husband "honey you know were a family which means you should get up and sit with us." Will's father eyes grew biggger of anger and sighed heading to the table where he sat beside his wife. Will only hated one thing in his family which was when your forced to be happy and engage with this family. But Will at that point was just disappointed that his father only had interest in his job and wife. That he wasn't in his list to be known that your father did had some kind of interest in you and not just a plain disappointed. His mom was looking at Will but all he did was shrugge.Soon enough his father left the table and coutiuned working then Will just walked outside and started looking for Chris. Will outisde wanting to cry and beat up his father but outside he let his anger out on looking for his green bike with black highlights on it and some couple band stickers on it too. Will took of fast and furious just to go a few blocks into the small town. Going into Chris driveway where he stoped memories started to comeback where lexi and will were together just making out and making shity mistakes. Will only sheded one tear and ran up to the door and knocked. Chris answerred the door with mad sighs and asked "What do you want man,I am not not in the mood to deal with your stupid crap OK!" Will only said "why do you think I was responsible for Lexi killing herself?" Chris then said "come on in." They walked up to his room and Chris grabbed a small average CD container anfd said " Lexi didn't leave us without knowing why she did what she did. She left us each a differnt CD giving them each reason why she left. There's nine discs and they all involve you in it. I guess that today is time for you to figure out why she left the world." Chairs gave him the disc and then made Will leave. Will put the disc in his pocket and rode home. When he arrived there he ran up to his computer inserted the disc and everything what he needed to know was right in front of his face.

Welcome aboard! I guess you must be Will Avalos. You might be thinking why in the world are you responible for my death? Well, did you ever care to stop to at least think of what you had done to me. Correct.. Answer is No! Welcome to your life where you get something more descriptive "someone " you just crash and burn with!
Will pressed pause. Breathless he was that this crap was no game. That...that...
I bet if I was still living you would dyiney dyiney dyiney all the things you did to me that you would actually put in lots of more efforts into making me look wrong and especially bad...worse than you! In this disc you'll learn how unworthy you are and especially untrustworthy too. Remember the first time our eyes meant, in that greasy fastfood restaurant. I was heading to my new school and you were hanging out with your friends in the left corner. Well, to be honest i wish I could take that whole day and change it cause it all started when I felt comfortable enough to even say hi to you...You right away tried figuring me out and discoverying the pieces of me well...one thing you did get right of this that i was too complocated for you! You knew the deepest things about me...and what did you do with them...turn them to a shity mess!!
He stopped it again leaving the image of a broken heart on the computer. Her being the narroter to her story made him feel more gulity than ever. But....then he said" why should I believe her shit she's dead! She is a liar! Lexi is a liar!!!