9 Discs 9 People

After finishing every disgusting disc that ended my life. I was ready to give them all out to each trusting person. If you wonder why I didn't give Will a disc well, what would he learn if he hadn't figured it out on his own? In each disc what I recorded were pictures and diary entries. Explaining what ruthless and cruel double-sided person he could be. Starting with pictures, dates, and much more. Chole, Jackson, Chris, and Walker, Jayden, Kelly, Theo, and Ellie were the lucky ones to contain an inside scoop of those discs.

All was said and done. When I killed myself I thought maybe love would get me out of it but all it was an encouragement.

Present day January 2, 2018

"She is really gone." Said a heartless boy named Will to himself. Not being able to take the image of the ambulance going to Lexi's House him knowing that she went away and nobody in that house was able to help. Down the hall way nobody seemed to talk to him anymore ever since the incident. Will kept thinking maybe they haven't gone over the thing with Lexi. But how could they when it happened on New Year Eve! Going into 8th period as in homebase Will with his head down. He saw Chole Jones passing out invitiations to Lexi's Funeral. But a dead eye went to his beloved dark path. Chole just giving him the most untrusting look ever was what scared Will the crap out of him. Until words finally came out of Chole and said" I know this invitation doesn't deserve you to come, but this is Lexi's Funeral and deserves the people she knew to come in as.....just....here....hope you have the heart to show up!" Will only saying "What the hell are you talking about?" Chole just shrugging him off and countiuned walking to her homebase class still passing out inviations along the way. Will just stuffed the card in his cramped backpack and took a few steps into his homebase classroom. Seeing only slience coming from his friends. All what Will kept saying to them was "screw you!" Each and one of them just knowing what Lexi put in those discs them watching it on their computers seeing the pictures her diary entries were more than enough to make Will the worst person ever to exisit in that hell of a school. And hearing and seeing that Lexi was no lier. Even though those were just words she was telling you how it all happened without him knowing the damage he caused. But how can you prove that a dead girl didn't lie...