One

As I stepped into the club named  'Amore',my mood instantly switched. From being my normal happy self to a plain cold person. I trailed aimlessly being Hannah.

"Nia, I'll be back soon, just sit at the bar and wait there. "

" Sure Han. "

She smiles and then runs off. Still sitting at the bar, and an hour passes but there is no sign of Hannah. I scan the crowd, starting to get worried when my eyes finally found hers. I glared at her while she continued to grind on a certain guy. He was hot though.

I huff ready to give her a piece of my mind when I spot him. He was really tall and this hot mysterious vibe around him. He was practically oozing in sexiness. The room suddenly became warm and there was this clenchy feeling in my gut.
He had dark hair that fell to his neck in curls and his electrifying blue eyes complimented his pale skin. His lips were so full and pink. He wore a blue v-neck that stretched across his chest showing how muscled he was,not to bulky though. He wore grey denim jeans that pressed against his crotch. His blue vans complimented his whole look.

I stared after him practically drooling as he walked into the club. He walked with a sense of possessiveness and dominance. His eyes found my dark brown one and a certain emotion danced in them. My breath hitched. A wave of pleasure washed through me with just this simple eye contact but it was soon over as I diverted my gaze from his. I was fucked. I sighed. He was clearly a bad boy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello little people💕

I struggled to bring up a personality for Mr. Sexiness 😉. If he does not meet your expectations feel free to imagine your own character. Nia is already turned on with just one heated gaze from him😂😂. Feel free to message your ideas to me I shall try and answer.

Do not forget
Like👍
Vote👌
Comment💥

Yours truly

Tima💖