Alpha Cole,

I will get revenge. Maybe on your pretty little mate Anastasia? Yeah, that sounds like a plan. I could keep her for so long that I could mate with her, have strong pups with her. Can’t wait.

P.S Thanks for leaving your mate vulnerable.

As soon as I read that I booked it over to my parents’ house, I swear whoever wrote this note is dead! Running up the front door and basically running through it. I didn’t have time to open the door.  I wastooworried for my mate; I just got her I am not giving her up.

Turning the corner into the living room, where her scent is the strongest I come to the surprise of a lifetime.

My mate is sitting with my mother on one side and my mother’s best friend since like elementary was Piper. Piper lives on another packs territory, which is why I am very shocked. How’d she even get in?

“What’s going on?” I ask still on alert.

“Oh Cole you’re okay!” My dear Anna says running over to me and jumping on me.

“Yes dear I am perfectly fine.” I told her leaning in for a kiss when we were rudely interrupted by a throat clearing.

Looking over to the source I see my father and Alpha Dominic, he is Alpha Adam’s younger brother. Alpha Dominic wanted a lot more power over people, so he took off and started his own pack. He later on found his mate Luna Kate; I don’t talk with them as often as I should. Adam and I are more closer then Dominic and I. Even though Dominic is the Alpha of the neighboring pack, he just keeps to himself.

“What’s going on?” I asked my father.

“Alpha Dominic and Luna Kate heard about the rogue attack, and came over.” My father answered me.

“How did you know that?” I asked to Dominic.

“The rogues ran through my territory not that long ago in fact. Probably like an hour or two ago?” he said more of a question. “We have both been having lots of rogue problems, so your father and I were talking about combining the packs together for a while until we stop this mess.” Dominic said to me.

“This is my pack, I am the king. You should have discussed this with me before father.” I told my dad, I was honestly really mad. He gave me the position when I was 14, that is a lot younger than normal because he wanted to spoil my mother and take her on vacations. Leaving me alone by myself having to fix this mess up.

“I am your father, I still make decisions.” He said to me.

“No, you lost that privilege of making the decisions when you left a 14 year old boy by himself while you went off for months at a time.” I said with a commanding tone.

“Hey,” my beautiful angel pulled me out of my thoughts when her small and delicate hand touched my forearm, “maybe it is a good idea. We can have more protection from whatever they want.”

“no.” I said to her, “I don’t like him.” I told her.

“Then do it for me, please.” She said staring right at me with the most adorable look.

Now let’s just say this right now, I am not a caver. I don’t give in to anything, nobody.  Doesn’t matter who you are, when she looked at me like that though.

I caved.

“Alright fine, you are staying her for a month understand?” I said pointing at Alpha Dominic and Luna Kate.

I know I shouldn’t be talking to them like this but honestly I couldn’t care. There pack is power hungry and very dangerous. I mean my pack is dangerous too, but my pack is aloes trustworthy. There’s pack isn’t trustworthy, like at all.

Looking over my mates shoulder I see movement from my brother and seeing him swinging around his arm and flinging it out in front of him making a whish sound. Making everyone laugh.

Looking down at my mate and seeing her already smiling and looking up at me. “Let’s go upstairs.” I tell her pulling her up toward the guest room. I mean she isn’t seeing my old childhood bedroom. That would be to embarrassing.

Going over to the bed and laying down, pulling my dear mate right down with me, I can’t get the note out of my head.

“Anna I need to tell you something.” I told her looking into my eyes when she turned to face me.

“What’s wrong?” she asked me with concern laced in her voice.

“The rogues, there after you.” I tell her, not sugar coating anything. She deserves to know the truth, not be kept in the dark she is my equal.

Then I realized I should of sugar coated it a little bit when I saw her start to faint.