Guardian Bonus Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Lin Jing was on the table, he watched Guo for a few second, after while he looked at him and studied Guo again.

Guo Chengcheng was typing, he's slow with everything, but careful. Lin Jing stood up, acrros the desk he pulled a hair off Guo Chengcheng.

Guo Changcheng:"Ahhh", looked up with confusion.

Lin Jing:"Emmm. I need it for experiment."

"If you plan to burn it, it smells like burning protein." Chu Shuzhi answered. "Hair is like a shell, a new shell after reincarnated. Nothing special about it. Dummy"

Lin Jing:"How did you know? You've done it already?"

Chu Shuzhi:"... ..."

"I don't understand." Lin Jing was still playing with hair, "A nice boy, turned out to be...... (a lamp-wick) ... Guo, Do you feel yourself special? Anything different than normal people? "

Not sure why, everyone never talked about Soul Lamp in front of Guo Changcheng. So he didn't quite understand what was going on, "Ah? A little more clumsy? "

"But... ..." Lin Jing stopped, Guo Changcheng was the lamp-wick, KunLun comfirmed it. Guo Changcheng went through hundreds of reincarnated, remained true to his original aspiration. The merit deed he accumulated was great enough to compare with Nüwa - The Goodness of sky-patching. But he accumulated no extra luck, no extra blessing, soundless stirless and innocent. Lin Jing stopped talking, he didn't want to tell Guo Guocheng about it. Even though the young man stood in front of him lighted up the critical Soul Lamp, to some extend, he ended the war. He was indeed an extraordinary man.

He had no ghost-seeing eyes, but he saw the inception.

He carried such great merit, but unnoticed.

"But what?" Guo Changcheng questioned.

"oh, I was thinking, that token, the Order of Suppress, where is that name from." Lin Jing mumbled, "What's your plan today after work?"

Guo Changcheng: "Oh, I need to drop off something at Grandma Li. Then later I need to work on the posters and brochures for the Volunteer teaching Program in the southern Tibet, the summer program will start soon. "

Lin Jing's finger gliding through his praying rosary:"Hinayana pays attention to self-cultivation, and later has a Mahayana, focused on the sentient beings. I have been very curious, Guo, you're so devoting to charities, what for?"

Guo Changcheng:"No specific reason, I... I have nothing better to do."

Suddenly Zhu Hong joined in the conversation: "Then how do you decide which to do, which not?"

Guo Changcheng was like a goose being pulled out a pond, his neck was so stiff, he didn't understand why everyone started to interest in him all the sudden. Almost felt like he was going to die of cancer, and they were expecting his last words.

He started to stutter, "Like... Like... Don't... Don't to anything harmful. I'll help with everything in my ability. I basically can't achieve anything." His voice was lower and lower, eventually became humming.

"That reminds me something." Chu Chuzhi said, "I saw it on a mural in a tomb, the age was unknown. It says" The human heart is greedy, often anxious and bitter, angry and grievous. Tried all things they could, done all things they shouldn't. The greatest man is the man who does no harm, he will carry the laden of comforting living souls and salvation, no one goes beyond him.""

"... ...comforting the living souls and salvation, no one goes beyond him...", the last half sentence spoke out from Zhao Yunlan's father, oh, actually from ShenNong's medicine bowl. "I have a question."