Guardian Original Novel- Bonus Chapter 4 - Finished on 2018/07/30 by Priest

Start from the beginning

In this department, except for Guo ChangCheng - a real human, and Wang Zheng- Sang Zan and other ghost-form officers that were taken in by Zhao Yunlan, the rest of the crew members could be divided into two types: Type one, for example Zhu Hong and Lin Jing, these were sent in here to accumulate experiences; Type two, Chu Shuzhi, a former prisoner. The Soul Suppression Unit was established to coordinate among the Triple Realms, and to guard the peace of the human world. Their daily life are to wipe behind those criminals who committed crimes, under the condition of complying with protocols, laws and regulations. This job alone was not a easy piece of cake, plus the director was a normal-looking young man, so there was never any talented person volunteered to join.

But the status quo was very different now. Ever since the barrier was devastated, the four Holy Items were re-arranged, the grand reincarnation was established, the Lord of Ghost ascended and became a celestial, and God KunLun returned to his rightful position, these facts might be secrets to mortal human, but not to the other forms of lives. After the battle night, the SID that no one cared, became the hottest issue. Everyone tried to step in to get some celestial blessing. It turned so annoying that Zhao Yunlan had to turn them down by telling them "There are not enough space for too many names on the Token of Soul Suppression (Note: A tree bark from the divine tree grown on top of Mountain KunLun)."

The token doesn't have enough space, but SID does. The SID is an administrative facility, founded by the government.

So, in order to get connection with SID, some smart pants started to lobby for reformation, and eventually they succeeded. SID was upgraded into "Special Investigation Administration Department - SIAD". Now there are agencies in different provinces, quite organized.

The "Section Chief Zhao" who was lying in the loft of 9th University Blvd all day long, thus inexplicably became "Chief Director Zhao".

This was the first year of opening for application after the reformation. Zhao Yunlan who was indulged in gardening and peaceful happy life, was directed by authorities to take over the recruitment. Sure won't have their names engraved on the token, but doesn't mean Zhao Yunlan wants some losers in his agencies, he had enough losers already. The whole department was shorthanded, so public recruiting was not a option. He sent out limited quantities of applications to different species, left the tough qualify selection to their leaders.

To get some extra applications, apparently some "talented people" had figured out shortcuts.

"Yes?" Zhao Yunlan picked up the phone and answered very sluggish, "What. You already retired, can't you just spend more time on dancing with those old ladies. Don't waste your time and energy on my career. Who called you anyway?! Errrrr... ... "

Qing lifted his ears, a rambling monologue boomed out from the other side of the line. At the beginning, Zhao Yunlan was trying to interrupt his father, "No, I did not. No, not at all", that didn't work out. Later, he decided to give up his resistance. He leaned to the desk, relaxed his leg, looked up the ceiling and then all the way down to Shen Wei's clean cuffs. He suddenly started to miss Med-Bowl, as least he never give so much lecture.

His dad, a retired Director, recently had been frequently visited, very angry after he found out why. Year of 2018 already, these people visited him just for a stupid job application form. What a stupid idea! That was why he called in to lecture Zhao Yunlan.

Zhao Yunlan answered very careless:"Yes, I know...... You're absolutely right...... No, I'm not a dictator... No, I didn't attempt to Rent-Seeking, I simply don't have enough employees for giving interviews. There are way too many applicants, I don't have enough people for a primary selection....... I am not corrupted. There's no acid rain in Dragon City lately...... No, I'm not playing with words. I certainly did not do that everyday. I do reflect on myself everyday. For real! As a precaution. Ask Shen Wei!"