"Kim?" he said in barely a whisper.

"You okay?" I tilted my head to one side with a smile.

"Yeah." he faked a small smile. He must know by now that I know when he's faking. Before I could respond, our album started to play, the familiar sound of the cowbells from the first track echoing through the store. The girls started screaming louder as Paul and some other muscley men let a couple of girls pass them. They rushed up to Niall, then Liam, then me, then Harry and finally at the end of the table, Zayn. We signed a good few hundred autographs in a couple of hours. Soon, the young woman came back.

"Do you want some more water, Harry?" Kim said, smiling with the rest of our glasses in our hands.

"Oh.. Yeah please." he seemed nervous around her, which was odd. Harry wasn't nervous around ANYONE. ever.

"Ok guys, I'll be right back." she smiled at all of us whilst collecting Harry's glass before going back to the door with "Employee's Only." written on it. Harry's eyes became glassy and he was staring into space.

"Harry.." I said, trying to grab his attention. Nothing. He didn't respond. "Harry." I repeated a little louder. Still no reaction. "Harry!!" I shouted and he jerked his head up, his eyes full of water.

"Yeah?" he blinked frantically, trying to dry his eyes before those tears started to fall.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he licked his lips, preparing to speak. As he leaned in to my ear, he jumped back at the sound of Kim's voice.

"Here you go." she smiled a friendly smile whilst putting our glasses down on the table.

"Thank you." I smiled as she waved and walked away. Before me and Harry could continue our conversation, more girls were arriving at the desk. We signed autographs until our hands felt like they would fall off at any moment. Once all the girls had gone, I leaned back in my chair and let our a relieved sigh.

"My fingers..." Liam started. "I can't feel them."

"Me either. Paul, come here?" Harry motioned Paul over and he wandered up to Harry's chair.

"Yes, Harry?" Paul seemed slightly amused at how tired we were. Harry held up his arms and put his legs in the air, looking at Paul with a puppy dog look.

"Fine." Paul sighed and wrapped his arms under Harry's back and legs, carrying him bridal style. "Come on, ladies. Let's get you home." he teased as he carried Harry out of the building.

"Easy on the butt grabbing there, Paully!" Niall said as he walked past me. "That's Louis' job now."

I slapped him across the head with the rear of my hand and he yelped, bringing his own hand up to hold his head.

"Ow!" he whined, rubbing his blonde head.

"You were asking for that one, Nialler." Liam laughed. We all jumped into the van and carried on moaning about our aching hands and tiredness.

"You knew this job would work you hard, boys. This is just the start." Paul laughed as he drove the van.

"Just take me home..." I whined, pushing his shoulder playfully.

Soon we were back in the car park but none of us moved from our seats. All we had done was sit at a desk and write, but we had been getting up and down to hug fans, talk to them and not to mention the pain in our hands. Oh wait, I did mention that..

"Can't I just sleep here?" Harry said, his head on my lap.

"Unless Paul carries us, I'm not moving." Liam chuckled from the back seat. Paul opened the door next to me and folded his arms.