Her Birthday

(That's Alexa's soon to be kitty😍😍)

( Still Zayn's pov.)

" Bro, so what you gonna get my sister for her seventeenth?" I stare at him "What?! When's her birthday?" "Tomorrow" he starts laughing at me. "Dude not funny, you never told me!"
I start getting stressed. What does she like? What would she like? Then a idea struck me. I know. "Dude pass me the car keys." Darren throws me the keys and I run of to the car.

It's been an hour and I can't find a perfect kitty for her. I then walk into a shop called Purrrkins Pet Shop I slowly walk up the stairs and open the door. I am greeted by kittens jumping up on me like I'm a cat tree. "Hello, I'm looking for a rag doll kitten" I ask the man politely. He nods his head approvingly "Ah the affectionate rag doll, give me a minute." He dissappears behind a door and I look around the shop. I find a pink and polcadoted litter box and a pare of pink bowls. I get some cat litter and a little pink collar. The man returns with a adorable kitten in his hands.

He looks at the stuff I got and says amused "Looks like you knew the kitten was gonna be a girl." He laughs and hands me the kitten. She claws on to me for life and I wrap her in a blanket. "Thank you so much, sir." the man answers back "Hope the girl likes the kitten" I walk out with a smile on my face. I drive over to the Diaz residence and get all the goods out of my car. I ring the doorbell and in a matter of seconds someone opens its Alexa, as beautiful as ever. A smile spreads across her face and she invites me in.

I stand in front of her like a soldier. "So I hear it's your birthday tomorrow, Lex" she smiles while looking down at her purple couloured toenails. "Yeah, I'm gonna be seventeen" she answers proudly. "Well I got you a early birthday present." I reveal the bag with supplies in it and she watches as I carefully unwrap the blanket. She squeals when she sees the kitten. " Oh my apples she adorable" she is carefully takes the kitten from me. "Happy birthday Lex" I place a kiss on her cheek.

We walk to the lounge to flop down on the couch. She sets the kitten down and turns to me "I'm gonna call her Coco" she says. I just smile at the original name. "I'm glad you like it" I say proud of myself.

She's so beautiful. Her hair, her eyes, her smile, her everything. I look at her lips and then to her eyes asking permission to kiss her. She sees my signal and she leans toward me. I take her face in my hands. And I press my lips against hers. Her lips are soft and warm. This is incredible, I don't want it to end. She places her hand on my neck and I place one of my hands on her waist. We pull away slowly and both of us blushing crazy.

"I should get going" I say a little embarrassed and get up. She gets up to placing her hand on mine. "Thank you" She kisses me goodbye and I walk toward the door. I open the door and walk out closing it softly behind me. I get in my car and smile.

We kissed.