"Freddy, I don't know what to do"

"Freddy, I'm worried. Lilly won't quit and I can't shake the feeling that we'll do something terrible to her." Here I was, quietly talking to Freddy about the situation, hoping that Lilly was somewhere she couldn't hear us. 

"Well, my little chick, have you ever wondered why we've hurt the others? We didn't want to, we all know that, so what made us do it?" Freddy looked up as if he could see the stars and sighed. He knew what he was about to say was going to be . . . a little difficult to accept if he was even correct.

"Well. . . I don't know why. We knew they  weren't supposed to be stuffed inside that suit. . ." Chica began to tremble as her eyes started to darken. She didn't like thinking about this. "They were adults though, the same kind of people who got us killed!" Anger becomes apparent as Chica's eyes go black with a white pupil. "Children are innocent, we were innocent! Tell me! What child deserves the pain they go through! I didn't ask to die! I{ didn't ask to become some machine! I was ALIVE!"

Freddy hugged Chica and her eyes went back to her usual as she blinked. " See? You would never hurt her, I don't think any of us would. She's been working here, it's her fifth night, and we haven't even bugged out like we used to. She's safe."

Chica was at a loss as she huddled into Freddy "Freddy, she'll grow up. What then? I don't know what will happen once she's an adult. I can't bear to kill her. Freddy, I don't know what to do."

Freddy sighed again "We'll just have to figure it out when we get there. Personally, I wouldn't mind dying again, if it meant I never had to hurt anyone else. If we find a better plan? Then that's fine by me too."

"Okay Freddy" Chica kissed the bear, they were going to have to apologize to Lilly.