***Romeo x Reader - Disquisition***

***************************************************

I'm back ma fwends. Today I will bless you all with Romeo. To be honest, I ship RoWen but Wendy has been on Tenrou Island for 6 1/2 years so you get to have Romeo for a month or so. Lucky you.

The definition of the title is a formal discourse or treatise in which a subject is examined and discussed. So basically a lecture.

I think that's all so Author out. Turn around, leave and slam the door.

***************************************************

(y/n)'s POV

"Master Macao." I said sweetly. "We're back!"

Everyone was sitting at there prospective tables. Not talking. Not eating. Not even drinking. They were there, moping, feeling sorry for themselves. This was not the Fairy Tail guild I joined. I joined the party animals, the destructive powers, the rebellious teens. Not whatever this is.

"..."

No one answered me. Fine. Let them be that way. I miss Lucy and the others too. But now was my time to shine.

"Alright you little shits. Get off of your asses and stop feeling sorry for yourselves."

Okay. I know I'm only 14 but I needed to be tough with them.

And now people are staring. Oh well. Here goes nothing.

"Do you think that this is what Master would want? What Natsu would want? What Erza would want? What the Thunder Legion would want? What Levy would want? What Lucy would want? What Wendy, Gajeel, Canna, Gray, Elfman, Loke, Juvia, Mira, Laxus, Lissanna or Guildarts would want? If you think that's what they want then you are surely mistaken."

More people were looking at me. I gulped. Romeo smiled reassuringly and nodded for me to continue.

"I only know a few of the Tenrou team and not even very well but I do know Fairy Tail. They drink and fight and party. But right now you are all acting like a bunch of mopey teenagers."

"But we are mopey teenagers!" Someone yelled. I glared at them. Then they shut up.

"Fairy Tail is strong. Strong in the heart. Strong in the soul. Strong in the mind. And strong as a team. Who cares about our reputation? Did we ever care about our reputation when Natsu destroyed half of a city? When Master got 15 letters from the magic council asking us to be less destructive?"

I got a few 'here, here' from the crowd. I hope this speech was good. On the way back from the job, Romeo and I began constructing my lecture for the guild.

"When the others get back, and they will get back you haters, they wouldn't have wanted us to have wasted 7 years waiting for them. They would have wanted us to enjoy these years for them. Fight these years for them. And even if they don't come back, they will watch us from the place after death and want us to spend these years living life to the fullest."

"And what about all those other guilds? Huh? What you got to say about that?" I scanned the guild hall. Not being able to pin who said that.

"Who cares about stinking Sabertooth? They can die in a hole for all I care. Right now we need to focus on making the fairies number one again. We can do it. There's not a task that we can't face without passing, and destroying a city but... WE ARE FAIRY TAIL!"

I finished my speech making the Fairy Tail symbol. Hoping that my little lecture had inspired them. I missed the old guild. The fun guild.

"She's right. This is not what the Tenrou team would want." Romeo said. Most of the guild were on there feet cheering. This was what they needed. Someone to tell them to stop being lazy and go on a job. Make some money so that could actually pay for the guild hall. And their drinking habits.