122.4

Diary,

Oh forget to add the reason why I know the hero's now being a big vinegar? Will he almost went on rampage when someone tried to hit(flirt) on me.

And I was saved by Crow, will he don't save me intentionally because the girl with them ask him to help me. He said that when he explained himself to me.
Will he just stare at me with his intimidating eyes that look like he can see your soul.

Crow: ...chiii*stare

Villain:...*sweating bucket.

Crow's girl friend: ...*sweat drop

Crow's friend: ...*look at us with boredom.

Awkward silence

Behind the bushed

Hero: chiiiii * look at crow with jealousy.* this is so UNFAIR! HOW CAN SHE STARE AT HIM LIKE THAT!! SHE DONT EVEN BOT HER PRETTY EYELASHES ON ME.* Biting a cloth out of jealousy.

Aquae: master...*sweat drop. I wonder when did master become like this. *thought

To my side.

Crow's girl friend:...oh! Look theirs a food sale over their let's go there and eat as celebration of meeting a new friend (´∀') *point at food stand and walk toward it.

Crow:...*nodded his head and has familiar love sick face like a person I know as he fallow close behind.

Crow's friend: tks. *look at them then to me.* miss sorry for bothering you but your free right? if so you can join us.

Villain : okey! *fallow them to the store. Now i can have a close look at my boi face and fun girl at it.

Behind the bush

Hero: \(;´□`)/why did she fallow them!!!?? * want to flip a table.

Aquae:...

first of all I know what occurs behind the bush because I 'ask' aquae 'nicely' what happen. Like threatening and blackmailing him nice.

The greatest villain,
End