Many of the Characters Are Name After Philosophers

The developers named many of the characters into this deep game after the very deepest minds that posit their own thoughts and theories on existence. Names like Blaise Pascal, Simone de Beauvoir, Jean-Paul Sartre, Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and others appear as NPCs in the game.

Thanks ideas52 for telling me this reference of the main characters names meaning:
Also Puns I just founded out... (Facepalm)
2B: To be or not to be, Hamlet
(This phrase is on Route B's ending is identical to Route A, except this time the Red Girls appear to witness 2B strangling 9S to death. Instead of 2B, it is 9S who does his own narration.)

9S: Ninus' Tomb, A Midsummer Night's Dream
(His name is a Latin pun: "non esse" is "not to be," the opposite of 2B's "to be." It could also be read as the German "nein es" ("no id") referring to Freud's theory of id, ego and superego.)

A2: E tu Brute, Caesar
(Her name references to the apocryphal last words of Julius Caesar, "et tu, Brute?" ["even you, Brutus?"] spoken to his traitorous friend Brutus as the latter stabbed him. This line was made famous by Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar, though it did not originate with it. This is a twofold reference, both to her status as an alleged traitor and her own betrayal by YoRHa.)