My Brother's Best Friend

(that's Alexa)

*Alexa pov. *

I wake up to the sound of my mom calling me '' Lex come on down breakfast is ready!! '' I pull myself from my bed getting up lazily. I look at my reflection in the mirror '' Ugh I'm a ugly sleeper.'' I pick an casual outfit from my closet and throw it on my bed.

I walk to the bathroom still not fully aware of my surroundings and close the door. I take off my clothes and get in the shower. After a much needed shower I walk with a towel around me to my room. I quickly put my clothes on and run downstairs. '' Mornin mom, sleep well?'' '' Morning sleepyhead,grab yourself a sandwich and then run up to go wake up your brother and his friend'' I groan '' Mommm he always throws me with his pillow!! '' My mom looks at me with amused '' Alexa Riley Diaz, go wake up your brother or I will personally throw you with his pillow'' I laugh and run up to go wake my brother.

'' Darren! Zayn! Wake up!! '' I open the door of my brothers room and come face to face with two pares of six packs belonging to my brother Darren and his best friend Zayn. '' Really Jinx, don't you knock anymore. '' I cover my eyes '' Call me Jinx again and you are going to school with sore nipples'' My brother gives me a smirk and spitefully says ''Oh really.. Jinx'' I take my hands off my eyes and jump on him. My brother falls to the floor with me on him. He calls out to Zayn ''Dude! Help me!! '' As I'm laying out punches I feel a pare of strong arms around my body.

I stop struggling and just hang there. This feels nice. Zayn puts me down and I look in the mirror. I'm a mess. I run out my brother's room downstairs. My mom drops everything when she sees me. She places her hands on her hips '' Not again, go fix yourself'' I run upstairs and get ready for the second time today I grab my bag and head down stairs. The boys are already out the door and I run after them. My brother is only a year older than me and 17 hit him hard he changed from childish to almost less childish over night. We walk in silence untill Zayn broke the silence. '' So where did you get the name Jinx? '' he asks me.

This question caught me off guard and I'm standing there looking like a retard. ''Umm personal'' I say quickly and walk off on my own to school.

~Flashback to 6th grade~

I start running as fast as I can. I can still hear his footsteps behind me. The voice in my head says keep running keep running. I have my shirt in my one hand and sneakers in the other. He can't catch me.. he must not catch me! I already called my mom to tell her what happened. I could hear in her voice she's worried. She told me the police is already there I just have to make it out of his house. I remember my mom's voice '' Run hunny run, don't let that evil boy catch you''and that's what I'm doing because my life depends on it.

~Flashback ends~