▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔H

H.A.E.C.H.A.N.

I went to the rooftop and accepted y/n's video call.

"Yah! Who made you cry?"

"No one.. it's just.. my hyungs became suspicious of this 'SPECIAL SOMEONE' and wanted to know if I'm dating."

"If I really tell them that we're dating then they might tell us to break up."

"Oh.."

"You know, Haechan.. wanna know why I start dating you?"

"Why is that?"

"You're funny, cute, energetic and brave. I didn't like you from your outside character."

"I thought, you're just like other idols, thinking they can have everything but when I saw you crying while practicing, I start thinking that you're different."

"I comforted you then you told me what I never expected an idol would say 'Just because I'm an idol, doesn't mean I'm happy with what I have.'"

"Oh yeah.. I said that.. that's also the reason how we became close friends."

"Yup, also didn't you say nothing is on our way? No matter how difficult the problem is.."

"We can solve it together."

"You're right.. how can I forget that? That's like our motto."

"Yup so, always stay happy, my Full Sun Haechan, no... Full Sun Lee Donghyuck."

"Or else my sunny day will become a rainy day."

"Haha.. thanks, y/n. I need to go. I love you."

"I love you too, stay happy! Message me when you get to your room."

"Okay.. bye!"

"Bye!"

She then hang up and I smiled. I sighed in relief and look at the starry night.

"You're right.."

I went back to my room and everyone was there with Taeyong Hyung.

I messaged y/n before turning off my phone and lie down on my bed.

"Why are you all still here?" I said before I get my Ipad and start playing with it.

"You're really dating someone, Hyuck."

"What if I am?" I asked with a blank face.

"Then... then.." They weren't able to answer.

"Then break up." Manager-nim appeared then I scoffed.

"I'm sorry but if I break up with her then I rather give up my career.

I want to spend my life with her and remember..

If I quit being in NCT then you're also going down. The company will also be affected.

I'm sure you don't want that to happen cause I also don't want it but telling me to break up..

I rather quit my career than breaking up with her." I bravely said.

I did it.. I said it but... how will they react?

"Fine, be it.. quit your career." Manager-nim left the room ans Doyoung Hyung hugged me.

"You did it! You said that! How's y/n though?" He asked then I gave him a thumbs up.

He sighed in relief.

"Y/n? The girl from before?"

"Yeah, she's his girlfriend for 3 years. That's why you can't make them break up." He said, making everyone shock.

I pulled out something from my bag and wear it.

"I promised y/n to stay by her side forever... and she promised me the same thing."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
NCT's Les Haechan rumor girlfriend is a.... student?

The young idol's dating rumor is one of the biggest rumors of SME. The rumored girlfriend of the popular maknae of NCT 127 is a student of his school.

She goes by the name 'Park y/n'. She is a class president, dancer and artist at her school.

But is this true?

— — — — —

10474+  PARK Y/N!? MY CLASSMATE!??

59185+  OH MY GOD! HIS RUMORED GIRLFRIEND IS IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME!? BETTER FIND HER!

03185-  She's so dead.

05914-  let's see if she's still gonna be alive tomorrow

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔