Prologue

18 years ago
A boat was drifting among the Siene in secret.4 gypsies inside it were petrified,and a baby cry could be heard from a small bundle that a pink maned yellow pegasus named Fluttershy was holding.A unicorn named Rarity hissed "Shut it up,will you?".A pegasus named Rainbow Dash snapped "We'll be spotted!".As soon as they snapped at her, Fluttershy held the bundle closer and whispered "Hush,my little one.".
A earth pony named Applejack said "4 gilders for safe passage into Klugetown. ".But an arrow pierced the poor mares skull,and the gypsies gasped as she fell down,her life sucked from her.(No,I don't hate Applejack,I just wanted to add suspense!).Guards surrounded the gypsies, while a unicorns shadow came into view as Rarity gasped "Judge Neighsay. ".Judge Neighsay longed to purge the world of sin,and he saw corruption in all except him.He scowled as he said "Take these gypsy vermin to the Palace Of Justice.".Fluttershy tried to sneak away,and one of the guards asked "You!What are you hiding? ".Neighsay said "Stolen goods no doubt.Take them from her.".She gasped as a voice said "She ran.".Fluttershy was running from Neighsay as he gained on her.She went through a thin alley too small for Neighsay.She ran to the church and she pounded on the door as she yelled "Sanctuary!Please,give us sanctuary!".Her eyes widened in terror as she saw Neighsay running her way.She started running again,only for the cloth of the bundle to be snatched by Neighsay.She pulled,desperate,before he used a spell that stole Fluttershy's magic,along with her life.She gasped and screamed as she felt her soul being crushed.He kicked her down the stairs.Blood pooled onto the snow,painting it red.Neighsay smiled evilly at the sight.A baby cry came from the bundle,and Neighsay said in horror "A baby?".He gasped as he saw the kitten that was the source of the cry."A monster!".He saw the well,and he trotted towards it,he lifted the infant with his magic,ready to throw it into its doom.But he bolted around as a female yelled "Stop!".It was Princess Luna,the archdeacon of the cathedral.
He said crossly "This is an unhloy savage,I am simply sending it back to Hell,where it belongs.".Luna cried "Look at the innocent blood thou has spilt on the steps of Klugetown. ".He rolled his eyes as he said "She ran.I pursued.".She shouted "Now you would add a babe's blood to your guilt on the steps of Klugetown. "."My conscience is clear!"."You can lie to your minions,but you will never be able to escape your fate in front of the eyes of Klugetown! ".His eyes filled with fear as he asked "What must I do?".Luna smiled as she said "Care for the child,and raise him as your own!".Neighsay sighed as he said "Let him live with you in the church.The belltower,perhaps.".He smiled evilly as he thought "Even this foul creature may be of use to me.".Neighsay gave him a cruel name,a name that means "Monster",Capper!The child grew up believing that his mother abandoned him as a baby,and Neighsay saved his life.He grew up to be the bellringer of Klugetown, and for 18 years it has been like this for Capper, with him being called a monster.Until now......

Until now