getting richer

I've been here and I have, and I am god damn honest when I say this, have not met any of my family members at all! When I try to meet my mother, the guards stop me, when I try to meet my father, the guards stop me saying he is busy! When I try to meet my older and younger brother, the guards say I cannot enter! Thank god Marie is there, otherwise I would lose my mind! I need something to take my mind oof of! Usually I go to the nightclub when I am pissed, but they don't have that!  I needed to drink my sorrows away! I need to get closer to my father, so I can become future king! Yeah, that sounded a bit evil, but if I don't accomplish it, then I have to go to hell!  It was night right now, and it was the perfect day to go to a club! I saw marie reading a book and decided I should ask her what I should do! "Hey, Marie. How do I get closer to my parents?" "Make them proud!" "How?" "Make money. Accomplish quests. Get legendary titles. Become social. The list goes on honey!" "I will make my own nightclub!" "Wait, what? That's not what I meant, nightclubs aren't suitable for a prince, it's make you look like a virgin fuckboy!" "You said make money, and I really wanted to go to a nightclub! That's how we met, remember!" "Yeah. You know what, its time for me to live my life! I will help you!" "How?" "Easy, I will market, and you will design! I will hire, you will help! Together we will create, The Sunset Bar. "Must I remind you 'zion' that these people don't even know what a bar is, let alone a night club!" "I know.." "How about we just change the name to Omnia Jewel?" "That does not sound...... bad! Infact it sounds great! I can get drunk, and get rich at the same damn time!!!" Maria just shakes her head and walks away.

Author speaking here! Just mentioning that I do not support getting drunk, or drinking! And I made mike that way for a reason, after all he is a villain! You know.... Thanks for reading and hoping to get voted about 100 times! And from now on I am referring mike as zion!

Zion: What a joke! Your story get a 100 likes, impossible!

Author: Nothing is impossible, I created you remember.

Zion: Your not my mother!

Author: Thank god I am not!