Pink portal

I've been in this damn pink portal for at least an hour now. It has been horrid. Pink. Pink. All types of pink. I am starting to miss black, red, blue, etc. Something manly u know! And not to keep me bored the goddess gave me a rublix. A RUBLIX! I mean honestly of all the things she could have give me, she gives me this piece of junk! Well, I was bored out of my mind so the best thing I could do is solve it. Solving it was easy as shit, after all I wasn't top student in number one academy for nothing! After solving it a blue screen appeared showing:

Prince Zion II

Press for more info

I pressed it and it showed:

Prince Zion was neglected from his parental love, because his mother was always ill and he wasn't allowed to see her, and his father was always on missions to help the country he didn't have the time to see zion. He was raised by the maids and on his 5th birthday he was tested to see his attributes. Zion, was apparently a genius among genius, a prodigy among prodigy, after all the meter exploded. Soo, begin his duties, and people expected him to become crown prince. After he turned 10, he was sent to the top academy in the realm 'Royale Mystic Academy.' He was also bullied a lot by noble men's sons and daughters because they were jealous. Without love and friendship he started looking at food for comfort. Food, Food, Food, it was his life. Becoming fat at an alarming rate he was bullied for that aswell called the fatty prince. One day bullying went so far that someone tried to kill him. And that's when you come in, get Zion's life in check and also make your fiancé and reincarnated maid friend fall in love with you!

Ugh this life and boy is too much to work with. But it seemed fun, it was like a transformation, or one of those shows where a trainer comes to live with is 500 lb guy and trains him to get a six pack and all, IT TAKES A YEAR!!!!! But he had a plan, he always did.

1 transform this body into master piece

2 learn all you can about this new world

3 measter powers (zion looked too much at food, then his studies)

4 meet fiancé, and tell her that he is also reincarnated

5 slowly start to date her

6 make her fall in love with you

7 become crown prince and future king (it was possible for zion but his failing studies caused king to reconsider)

8 be popular

9 help as many people he can

10 live a good life

11 heal future mom

12 get close to dad

Talk about squad goals exept he isn't in them! #not_in_squadgoals!!!! Can't wait to get out of this torture chamber!!