"yeah i don't understand it."

"you won't, buddy. but just know from us two girls we can say that your girl is definitely not nice with joey." lana adds as he furrows his brows when scoffing now. he crosses his arms when looking at all three of us.

"i think you guys are just making this whole situation dramatic. maybe she wasn't being shady." he tells me when i groan now once i hear his defense.

"listen grayson it's just hard to explain but i just think it's kind of weird. it's just like that one time this girl told me i rocked a lot of polka dots." julie gasps now when placing a hand over her chest and widens her eyes a little.

"how did she say it?"

"joey you rock a lot of polka dots." i get out with a lot of attitude and sass as they both nod.

"see that's what we're talking about, grayson. she's just being shady." lana concludes as i nod along causing him to brush it off now when wanting to walk away but i stop him when i place my hand on his arm.

"i would also like to add that bethany told me she's not a desert person. that really worries and it should with you too." i state seriously as he laughs softly before nodding as i let go.

"yeah, alright joey."

                                      _

the night had came across the day when the whole group had been at grayson's bar. the man stands on the other side when the rest of us had stood or sat gazing at him. "so i heard bethany hates joey." cameron brings up causing a groan to form from the man's lips.

"no she doesn't, joey can you stop telling everyone around you that she hates you?" he asks with harshness now as i scoff now when crossing my arms.

"i didn't tell anyone else. the only ones who know are my girls and troy. so tell troy something." i inform as the man who sits besides me only sips on his beer, guiltily. his hands in a surrender as he shrugs his shoulders.

"when i hear that good shit i'm going to let everyone else know." he states as he walks away now which lets grayson glare at the man who states this factor. either way it didn't bother me until the girl herself had shown up which let me leave within seconds.

"what was that troy? im coming!" i holler now when troy had not even uttered my name before i had escaped the presence of the couple. it seemed the other boys were definitely feeling the same way as they followed along when i walked away to sit at a table. troy eyes me questionably as i slouch as they all crowd around me.

"do you have a thing where it bothers you with people not liking you?" he asks as i sigh softly when nodding.

"especially when it is for no reason. i don't get it, you know?" i voice as he agrees as he shrugs his shoulders in response.

"who cares, i like you. so does ethan and cameron and grayson."

"yeah i don't know about that grayson part right now." i add causing troy to brush off the man who seems to be bickering with the girl once i turn around to gaze at the two.

"don't worry about him, he's just sensitive about things." troy explains as suddenly bethany barges off and into the walls of the bathroom as i take a soft breath of air. my hands pushing me up as i look over to troy.

"i'll be right back."

"probably not a good idea to get involved."