Chapter 2: Pancakes and Burnt Bacon

Maya came home at 12 a.m. surprisingly sober. "I didn't have any drinks tonight just for you, so we better have a good talk because this probably the last time it will be this late and I am like this." I laugh and we catch up on somethings.

I tell her how I still don't remember anything past when I was 19. (Something happened and I'm not sure what but Maya was the only one who even tried to help me but I still don't remember anything) Also my last boyfriend was an asshole. He cheated on me with my old best friend and got her pregnant but then left her. I tried to be there for her (I'm not heartless) she just pushed me away.

Her life wasn't much better than mine. Her parents are divorced and could care less if she was a stripper or the president of North Korea. Her last actual boyfriend left her for her brother and she hasn't been able to stay in a relationship with anyone else since. Also I'm pretty sure she hasn't even tried.

Well don't we have interesting lives.

We went to bed at like 3 a.m and woke up around 1. We had passed out on the coach so my neck hurting from sleeping on it wrong. "I'm hungry, you?" Maya asks. "Yeah what do you know how to make?" She turns to me weirdly again. "Oh I know how to make a lot of things." She says sexually. "Oh ok." It's better not to aknowledge her.

She made pancakes and bacon. It actually wasn't that bad but the bacon was burnt. I pretty sure she used per-made mix for the pancakes too. I know how to make a lot of things my ass.

It was that time again; the day flew by fast. "I have to go to work but would you mind picking me up around 1 or 1:30. It's Saturday if you know what I mean" she winks "To much information but of course I'll pick you up. In an Uber." I say. She laughs. "Fine." And she walks out the door.

I have some time to kill. What to do. Tomorrow I'll go shopping and sight seeing. Today I will have a lazy day or more like night and watch Revenge.

Revenge is a good show I loved to watch ever since I was 16. I have watched all episodes and season 3 times going on four.

I finish a whole season but it comes that time to go get Maya. I call an Uber and go to get her. The driver came and was drunk so I asked him to drop me off a block and a half away from the actual place because I cared for my life. He had a hard time understanding me but eventually did. God these people are crazy.

Revenge is an actual show that I love watching you should check it out, if you enjoy that stuff 😉

I haven't watched all episodes and seasons 3 time going on 4 though.

I am barely on the 3rd season. 😁

There's 4 seasons.