"Whatever I'm out of here!" Kai spat, walking towards the door. Jungkook made sure to keep Yoongi a safe distance away. "Next time Kookie don't hold me back." Yoongi swatted the younger ones arm away.

"Sorry about that Jhope..." Amber gently put a hand on his shoulder. His smile was once again plastered onto his face. "It's fine really!" His positivity radiated throughout the room. Yoongi even used a hand to shade his eyes because of how bright Jhope was.

"So what's the plan?" I turned to face Jungkook. H leaned against the counter and ran a hand swiftly through his soft brown hair. I couldn't help but bite my lips unconsciously because of how attractive he was.

"Oh brother.." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I love third wheeling! First at home with Namjoon and Jin and now this?" He scoffed as he saw Amber and Jhope shyly standing next to each other and Jungkook and I enjoying each other's company.

"Hey," Jungkook glanced over at Yoongi. I raised a brow when Jungkook pulled out his wallet. "All you got to do is drive us to the amusement park and this $20 is yours." He waved the bill in the air. At the sight of money, Yoongi snatched it out of his hands in the flash of a second.

"Well what are we all waiting for?! To the car!" He smiled happily and skipped towards his van. Jungkook and Jhope exchanged looks before dragging out a long sigh.

**********

"Later losers!" Yoongi revved the engine a few times before speeding away. Jungkook and Jhope both wore masks and caps pulled further down on their face to keep their identities hidden but we didn't mind. Jungkook slipped his hand into mine, eagerly looking at the map in his hand which showed the different rides.

"I love rollercoasters! Let's go on that one first guys!" Amber tugged on Jhope's arm, jumping up and down. She pointing on a ship that swung back and forth but each time it got higher and higher.

"Y-you sure? M-maybe we should go on a ride that's n-not so scary." Jhope stammered, his hands cold and clammy from sweating so much. We all ignored his desperate pleas before dragging him to the line. Jungkook pulled me into a loose hug as we waited
together.

"Their comeback is soon I'm shaking!" A young female voice in front of us sang, holding onto her phone.

"I know I can't wait for Jimin to cleanse my soul with his vocals!" Her friend cried. They both started squealing as they looked at the concept photos. Jhope and Jungkook laughed silently to themselves.

"Jungkook can honestly step on my neck and I'd be okay with it. Daddy as fuck!" The first girl sighed dreamily staring at her lock screen. Hearing his name and the comments made, Jungkook trailed down to meet my gaze. He gave me a sly wink before pulling me closer and leaning down near my ear.

"Daddy as fuck." He whispered, mimicking what she said. I drew back and frowned before stepping in front of him and towards the girl.

"You guys are bts fans too?!" I gasped loudly. They screamed louder and nodded quickly. "Yes! Who's your bias?!" They asked in unison. I flipped my hair behind my shoulder before leaning in closer to them.

"Taehyung of course! He's literally like a sexy glazed donut and when he growls it goes straight into my heart!" I swooned and fell back, landing in Jungkook's arms dramatically. He immediately put me back up onto my feet and crossed his arms.

"Hey how come no one's talking about me!" Jhope pouted quietly. Amber quickly reached up to ruffle his hair. "You're my favorite!"

"Awww Amber how loyal of you!" Jungkook exclaimed, putting emphasis on the loyal part. Before I could reply, the worker opened up the gates for us to step into the ride. Jungkook and I scurried to the back on the right as Amber yanked Jhope to sit at the back on the left.