Chapter 1: Tiny Bean

I don't know exactly when I have this feeling for him. The things that I like from him, he is always comforting me whenever I feel sad, unwanted, tired and overthinking shoot me.

He always give me the best and positive advices when the sadness hit me so hard. Yes, he is a very positive and mature person. I'm so grateful that I met him. But, I have the sad part here between us; We can't be together as a lover. Because he treat me as his little sister. We are not siblings, it's like two strangers met, making friends to each other, getting close and claimed ourselves as bro-sis that's it.

And why I'm so sure that we can't be a lover? Because he ever told me that he is not ready for commitment. He loves his works too much and the world in it.

Actually, we have been close for a year. It's quite fast for me since I'm not good at making friends. And how we can met? So, the story begin when friend of mine who is also his friend tried to "match making" us. But guess what? It didn't works at all and turned out that we become a close friends instead.

================================

5 months ago.

"Heeyoung-ah!" He said while running toward me. I looked at his handsome and tall figure as he called my name.

I grinned. "What is it bro?"

He rises his one eyebrows and stopped right in front of me. "What's with the grin? Are you that happy to meet me?" He said, teased me. I rolled my eyes as the answer. "Look, I want to tell you something." He continue with a sudden serious expression.

Looking at his sudden change expression makes me nervous and scared at the same time. He used to make that kind of expression when he found out something bad to me, or something bothered him.

"First, let's take a seat. It's too hot here. The sun is burning no joke today." He said while pulled my wrist to the nearer bench under a tree and push me gently to take a seat.

"What is it? What do you want to tell me?" I said while stare at him nervously.

He take a seat beside me, then sighed while fix his hair before he say the word he wants to tell me a bit hesitant. "I'm.. I'm.. I'm going to Seoul this Saturday. I have load of works waiting. And.. I don't know when I will comeback."

Shoot at the last words.

"You.. What?!" I stared at him in shock. He just nodded while look at me in worry and apology.

There is a moment of silence before I continue. "....tsk, why you making it sounds like you'll going to the military or war or whatever is that." I glared at him. He laughed at my words.

"But, it will be like a war though?" He grinned.

I faked my smile "It's not like I can force you to stay though. You are that busy guy, and your works are important."

He smile at me in relief. "Good girl." He said while stroke my hair gently, my favorite thing when he do this to me. "I know you can take care of yourself right? Be happy, you can find a better man someday." He continue.

I just nodded. "So, have you eat? Let's have our last lunch together." He said while embrace my shoulder.

I whined. "Yah! Why you say thaaaatt?! Why are you so annoying?!" I continue while hit his firm chest lightly.

He grinned showing his perfect teeth. "Okay okay, I'm sorry. Let's have a lunch at our favorite restaurant, shall we?" He continue while pulled my shoulder gently and walks to our favorite restaurant near the park.

I nodded, then there is a moment of silence again between us. "Jongsuk oppa.." I called him a bit hesitant.

"Hmm?" He stared at me wondering.

I smiled and shakes my head. "Nothing, I feel like a tiny bean next to you." I giggled.

He chuckled. "Well, you always be my tiny bean sister." Again, I faked my smile to hide my feeling to him.