13.

The next couple of days were rough for Jungkook. He didn't spend a lot if time with Jimin since the boy decided to skip classes and instead was hanging out with his friends. His parents were now even quieter and cold towards their son. Jungkook didn't even though that his parents could act this way. They were always pretty strict towards him so he was used to them not talking too much but usually they would at least ask about his day. Now they would just ignore him. Of course that made Jungkook sad but what could he do?
The weekend came and Jungkook wanted to somehow get out of the house. He needed to see some friends. Have fun. But his parents had different plans. Jungkook walked downstairs really quietly. It was still early and he didn't want to wake his parents. He made his way to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. He was starving since he didn't eat anything yesterday. But that was his "diet". He wouldn't eat or eat the least amount possible, exercise and hope for the best. He rushed towards the front door only to hear a quiet voice. "Jungkook? Where are you going?" He turned around to see his sleepy mother, still in her robe. She was definitely very tired. She was rubbing her eyes while looking at the floor. "Umm I wanted to hang out with Jimin today. Is that okay?" The mother stopped everything. She was standing really still and thinking as if her life depended on her decision. She looked at the boy in front of her. "I don't think your father would like that idea." She finally answered making Jungkook's blood boil. At this point he was getting mad. He was almost 18 but his parents were still treating him as a child. He couldn't make his own decisions or do what he wanted. If he could run away somewhere he would already do that. But he couldn't. He didn't have anywhere to go, he didn't have money. So the only option he had was to stay in this house and wait for university to come. Being a businessman couldn't be THAT bad right? He would tell himself. He looked at his mother and just gave up. He knew that there was no way of changing her mind. She was too deeply in love with Jungkook's father. She always agreed to everything he said. Without saying a word he took off his shoes and walked toward the kitchen table. He sat down and started eating his apple while waiting for his father to wale up and ask him the same question. When he finished his father still wasn't in the kitchen. Jungkook decided to kill some time while watching some YouTube. There was one particular account that he really enjoyed. It was made by one of the girls from school where she put different edits she made. They were always really well made. He was in the middle of watching one of them when suddenly someone took his phone out of his hands. He was about to stand up and tell that person off but he stopped himself. In front of Jungkook stood his father, dressed as usual in one of his black suits. "Maybe instead of watching this bullshit you could study?" He said without any emotion on his face. "I already did everything for the upcoming week and I revised everything for the tests." Jungkook answered coldly. "Oh that's even better then. I have plans for you for today." The father said while giving the phone back to his son. He walked up to the counter and started making some coffee while Jungkook was waiting to hear what "amazing" plan did his father make. "So basically I made a few calls and I was able to make an appointment with one of my friends." Jungkook was confused. What possible "friend " could that be. The father seeing how confused his son is he started talking again. "Oh you know, the psychologist. You know him." Jungkook couldn't believe what was he hearing. "EXCUSE ME?" He asked now standing up in front of his father. Jungkook was furious. He understands that his dad is not happy with his sexuality but he never would have thought that his own father would want him to go to psychologist because of it. "Richard Honey, don't you think that's a little extreme?" The mother, who was silent the whole time, finally took part in the discussion. "Of course not. He is confused. He needs help. That is the only option. Don't you want him to go back to normal?" He answered angrily. Jungkook had enough of this. Of all of this. He appreciated that at least his mother thought it was a bad idea but it was too late. He stood up and walked out of the house ignoring his parents calling for him. He ran. He was scared that his father would run after him and bring him home again. When he was finally far away and he noticed that his father has no intention of coming after him, he stopped. He was running for a while now, so he was really tired. He was breathing heavily while looking around. He was in a nearby park. There were a lot of people, casually walking with their dogs. Suddenly he heard a similar voice. "Good boy! Yes!" He turned around to see Taehyung playing with a small puppy Husky. Jungkook quickly walked up to his friend and hugging him from behind. The dog started to bark not knowing what is going on while Taehyung turned around to see who was the person that was pretending to be a sloth. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked happily but that soon changed. Jungkook started sobbing quietly into the older's shirt, hugging him tightly. "Hey... shhh... it's okay. Let's go, sit somewhere and talk hmm?" Jungkook nodded and both of the boys (and the dog) walked towards Taehyung's house. Most of the time it was quiet only with the dog's barking at strangers from time to time. When they finally arrived Taehyung opened the door and they both walked in. The apartment wasn't big but it was still enough to hold an adult and a dog. It was mostly black with wood everywhere. A place not so usual for a teenager to live in. Jungkook started walking around while Taehyung wad just standing and staring at his friend. Taehyung was happy to see him. He would always go to that park hoping to see Jungkook but that never happened. Until today. Jungkook was walking until he was attacked by the puppy again. Jungkook chuckled and started playing with the dog. "What's his name?" He asked. "Her" Taehyung corrected the younger while laughing. "I didn't name her yet. If you have any suggestions be free to say them. Jungkook toughened for a while and finally said "how about Lily?" He said looking at Tae. "I like that. Welcome Lily." They played for a little while until Taehyung said "so you want to talk about why you were crying?" And Jungkook did want to. He told him everything. About how he was Bi, how his mother saw him and Jimin, how his dad decided to sign him to a psychologist, how he ran from his house and didn't know what to do now. Taehyung listened to everything without saying anything. When Jungkook finished he stood up and walked outside the room leaving Jungkook confused. After few minutes he came back with something shiny in his hand. He reached towards Jungkook and placed the small object in his hand. "It's a spare key to my house. You can stay as long as you need. " he said while smiling towards Jungkook. The younger one didn't know what to say. No one ever did something like this for him.
And all this started to make Jungkook wonder. Maybe there was someone who actually cared about me? What is that weird feeling that I feel when I am with him? When he takes care of me? Could that be... love?