Y/n arrives at the school and sees a big curfew sign in front of the school and a ton of missing posters everywhere .

" who's Georgie ?" Y/n mumbles to herself as she pulls a missing poster from a cork board .

" H-he's m-my brother ." She hears someone stutter from behind her .

Y/n turns around to see a group of five boys standing around her , She looks them all up and down . One Is chubby and has books in hand , there is a small boy who has a fanny pack on , another one has thick glasses and a Hawaiian shirt on , There is the boy who was stuttering , and last but certainly not least Her neighbor .. Stanley .

Y/n blows a bubble and looks at them with a look of boredom .

" T-his is B-Ben , Ed-Eddie, R-Richie , I'm B-B-bill , and this is-."

" That's Stanley ." Y/n cuts bill off with a cold tone and blows another bubble .

The boys all look at stan confused .

" you're smoking Hot ." Richie Smirks At y/n with a wink .

Y/n rolls her eyes and pushes past the boys .

~

She ends up ignoring them all in every class but gym is her next period .

*Gym Class *

~ Stan's pov ~

Gym class is pretty stupid , none of the losers are athletes and they split the boys and girls up .

"Look at the new girl ." Richie says breaking into Stan's thoughts .

Of course Richie is looking at the girls stretching . He's such a perv .

" I-its n-not nice t-to st-stare ." Bill stutters back at Richie .

" hey Stan ." Eddie asks Stan quickly
" how do you know her ?" Eddie adds as the boys look over at Greta talking to y/n .

" She's my neighbor ." Stan sighs .

" have you talked to her ?" Ben asks

" no , She's kinda a bitch from what I can tell ." Stan scoffs as he looks over at Y/n talking to Greta .

" Listen up kids ... I want Three Laps around the gym !" The gym teacher yells getting everyone's attention.

Of course Eddie has a doctors note to sit class out . Everyone lines up on a line to get ready to run . The whole class is wearing the same grey shirts that say " Derry high school ." And same color shorts .

" Go !"

The Laps are really stupid , Richie is trying to run right behind y/n but she's to fast . He eventually catches up to her and slaps her ass .
She gets red fast , and not the blushing red more of the "I'm going to kick your ass !" Red .

Beverley luckily steps in and tells Richie to go . Bev and Y/n start talking and the laps are soon done .

" you're an idiot Richie ." Ben laughs

" It was so worth it ." Richie smirks

Oh how that smirk made Stan want to punch him . Wait what stan doesn't even know her .

" you n-need t-t-to tell h-her you're s-s-sorry ." Bill interrupts Stan's thoughts

"But im not sorry ." Richie smirks

" for fuck sakes just say you're sorry." Stan finally steps in

" no way ! I'm not saying so-."

"Not saying what ?" A female voice interrupts the conversation.
The boys all turn around immediately .
Of course it's y/n .

" they want me to say sorry for smacking your ass ." Richie winks

Y/n catches Stan looking at her and she turns toward him , but he immediately looks away .

" it's fine ." She replies with a monotone

" So you liked it ?" Richie smirks and licks his lips

" Cut it out Richie ." Stans says and rolls his eyes .

" W-were s-s-Sorry about r-Richie ." Bill smiles

" no prob-" y/n starts but is cut off by Greta

" eww ! Y/n don't talk to the losers ! You'll get something from them ." Greta Scoffs and drags y/n away quickly.

Y/n looks back at them but turns back to Greta quickly .

" I told you , she's probably a bitch just like Greta." Stan mumbles.

" s-she seems n-n-nice ." Bill shrugs

" if she was nice she would have told Greta off ." Stan snaps causing the boys to look at him confused.

" whatever happens we can't tell her about this summer." Eddie says seriously .

Everyone goes quiet seeing as no one has really mentioned what happened .

Stan looks down at his scar from the glass and rubs it .

" I swear ." The boys oddly say at the same time .

~

A/n : This chapter is not my favorite but I'm very excited for what's to come .
Word count : 1076