¢нαρтєя fσυя 🌹

A/N: sorry that it took so long! I had no inspiration or motivation at all aaaa :(( I just hope this writers block will go away soon because I have so many great ideas for this story, but my lack of motivation just ruins it. Anyways, sorry if this chapter sucks, it's currently 12:30 am and I was too tired to recheck it for any mistakes ;;

~Rainbow Dash's pov~

I looked all over Ponyville, trying to find Applejack. But I couldn't find her at all. I sighed.
"I guess I'll have to apologize at the picnic." I said to myself. "That'll be so awkward.."
I could go to the picnic now, even though I would be a little early. As I started walking to my destination, I saw the pony I've been searching for.
"Aj!" quickly I flied to my friend's side.
"Rainbow Dash? What are you doin' here?" her warm, country voice asked.
"I wanted to.." I started, but mumbled the last part, "apologize.."
Applejack didn't quite heard me, which was obvious.
"What was that?"
I looked her in the eyes. My worries and everything else suddenly went away. The only thing I could think of were her beautiful, gorgeous eyes...
'Wow,' I thought to myself.
That's when the pretty eyed mare waved at me.
"Dash? What were ya sayin'?" she asked yet another question, but I didn't mind that. No, not at all. I loved hearing her voice.
"Oh! Uhm." I totally forgot what I was doing. "I wanted to apologize for earlier.. I should've listened to you. I mean, it's your picnic so that means you choose which food there will be."
Applejack just smiled. "Dash, it's not just my picnic. Sure, I came up with the idea but I just want us all to have a happy time together. And I wanted a mix of healthy AND unhealthy foods. I'm sorry if I seemed a lil' bossy."
Her words comforted me, which made me smile. Then she hugged me. I started getting nervous for some reason, my heart started racing and I started to sweat.
"Is there something wrong?" Aj pulled me away. She probably saw how nervous I was.
"N-no! Not at all..." I stuttered. I wanted to tell her the truth, something is wrong... but I didn't knew what. Maybe asking Twilight what's going on with me wouldn't be a bad idea? I mean, she is a smarty pants after all.
"When is the picnic?" I changed the subject, maybe I'd have time to ask Twilight. Since it was weekend, the school of friendship was obviously closed. Twilight said something about not having any duties this weekend, which probably meant she would spend her time reading.
"The picnic is in exactly an hour." Applejack said, interrupting my thoughts. As I got the answer, I flied to Twilight's castle.
"I'll see you then!" I said, leaving my friend, on my way to Twilight.

~At Twilight's castle~
I opened the door, hoping Twi wouldn't mind. I walked to the library. She would probably be there, at least that was what I thought. And I was right because she was the first thing I saw when I opened the library's door.
"Oh! Hello Rainbow!" Twilight's reaction was.. well, nervous. You could see she was hiding something, because when I stepped in she tried to put away the book she was reading.
"What were you reading?" I asked curiously, walking to her.
"Nothing! It's nothing, don't worry. I was just a little surprised you came here. What are you doing here anyway?" Twilight tried changing the topic.
"Oh, right. Uh, you see.. I've been feeling a little, well... weird lately around this specific pony. And I wanted to know what's going on with me. I can't seem to get that pony off my mind!" I said dramatically, also not being too specific about who I was talking about.
That's when I realized she was trying to change the topic.
"Forget what I just said," I shook my head. "What were you reading?"
She blushed. "Nothing, I swear! Well I was reading something of course, heh. But it's nothing too important. Of course reading is important, so every book is important but.."
She kept mumbling stuff, which I wasn't listening to of course, but I wanted to know.
I went behind her back, trying to find the book.
"Hey!" Twilight yelled. "What are you doing?"
"I'm trying to find out what you were reading!" I yelled back, finally spotting the book.
As soon as I saw it, I grabbed the book but Twilight grabbed it back. And I grabbed it back too. We both kept doing that until she used her magic to hide it.
"That's not fair!" I said, knowing I wouldn't be able to find that book. But luckily, I actually did.
Twilight closed her eyes. She seemed relaxed, thinking I wouldn't know where it was. But her magic's colour gave a lot of hints.
As I followed the magic, Twilight realized what I was doing. But her reflex was too slow to stop me.
And I finally saw the book, grabbing it. As I read the title, I blushed. 'I see why she didn't want me to know what she was reading.'
I wasn't the only who was blushing, so did Twilight. She putted her hooves onto her face, dying of embarrassment.
With a blush on my face, I read the first page.
"Gee, Twilight," I said.
"I know, it's really embarrassing!" my friend said back.
I just kept reading the first page, still not believing my eyes. And then I started to laugh.
"Rainbow, this isn't funny!" Twilight snapped. But seeing me laugh made her laugh a bit too.
"I just never knew you were into this stuff." I giggled as Twilight rolled her eyes.
"Look, what just happened won't be heard from ever again. Do you understand?" my friend was serious once again. I nodded, still chuckling about it.
"Now what were you saying?" Twilight said.
Oh shoot! I laughed about her, now I wasn't sure if I can repeat what I was trying to tell her. She would've laughed at me too!
"Well," Twilight talked again. "You were saying something about feeling something for somepony?"
I looked her in the eye.
"N-no." I stuttered. "It's not important. And I wasn't saying that at all..."
"If you say so," Twilight shrugged.
Now I was scared. She knew what I was trying to tell her, but I didn't want her to know! I hoped this all would stay between the two of us.
I didn't realized Twilight was walking towards the door.
"Are you coming? The picnic is supposed to be in half an hour." my alicorn friend told me.
"O-oh! Right!" I said, still thinking of all the things that just happened.
We both walked to the exit door, going to the place where the picnic was supposed to be.