¢нαρтєя тняєє 🌹

~Applejacks point of view~

I walked around in Ponyville, on my way to the grocery store. I told Twilight I had an idea about hanging out today. We both thought a nice picnic would be a great way to relax. Lately we've all been so busy, we barely had time to see each other.
Somepony woke my thoughts up. A recognized voice greeted me.
"Hi Aj!" Dash sounded kind of... happy?
"Eh, hi Rainbow," I said. "If y'all mind me asking, what's gotten you so excited?"
"Well," she started. "I saw you walking around in Ponyville, and I immediately knew you were going to the grocery store."
I was still confused, especially because she talked almost faster than she can fly. "And...?"
"And," she followed. "Since I'm a very nice pony I thought I could help you!"
"I assume it's because you're bored." my reaction was plain and showed no emotions in it.
She nodded with a smile, blushing. I sighed.
"Alright." I mean, I could use some help, didn't I?
"Sweet!" she flied to the grocery shop and I followed her, rolling my eyes with a smile.

~At Rarity's boutique (Rarity's pov)~
"Magnifique!" I was happy about my newest collection and since I was done with all my dresses I could technically sell them!
"Wait a minute," my eyes looked at all my dresses. "I've forgotten to name the collection!"
My dramatic reaction made Opal roll her eyes.
I looked at Opal. "What? It's the worst possible thing!"
Opal walked to the other room, leaving me alone. Well, I was alone for a few minutes until someone crashed into my boutique. Sighing I walked to the door. As I opened it I saw Rainbow Dash.
"Hello dear, what are you doing here again?" I asked her politely.
"Kinda long story," she chuckled as she had a flashback.

~Flashback in the grocery store (Rainbow Dash's point of view)~
"Dash, I said no!" Aj grabbed all the sweet foods I putted in the shopping cart. "I told you, we can't buy a lot of unhealthy food. We need a bit of salads 'n fruits too!"
"Fine!" I crossed my arms angrily. "I'll go.. uh..."
I looked outside, seeing Rarity's house.
"I'll help Rarity! Y-yeah! With her dresses and stuff.." my excuse being said, I flied out of the store.
'Great, now I have to help Rarity with her dresses again...' my thoughts made me sigh but that didn't stopped me.

~Back at Rarity's boutique (Rarity's point of view)~
"So, you fought over..." I tried thinking of a lady-like word, but no lady would you use the word fast food! "Unhealthy food?"
"No, she wants it to go her way all the time!" I could see why she was mad at Applejack, but I didn't want them to fight even more, so I thought of an idea to make them friends again.
"Darling," I said and she flied to the ground, looking me in the eye. "You know she just wants this picnic to be perfect. You could always buy fast food and all, but you can't buy friendship."
I don't think she understood what I meant. "What I mean is, fighting over which food you're going to buy isn't worth ruining a friendship."
She looked at the ground, probably touched by my words.
"You're right..." were the only words that came out of my friends mouth.
"I'll apologize when we're at the picnic. Or I could now! I'll try to find her," Rainbow said, looking up again. I just smiled, glad I could help.
She flied out once again, waving as I waved back.
"Now where was I," I said to myself, being alone again. "Oh! Right! My dresses."
I tried thinking of any name, but no inspiration was found in my head.
"I'll think about it tomorrow." I decided, "right now I gotta get ready for the picnic!"
I putted on a marvelous dress, but not too chic. The dress was blue with white stripes, the blue slightly matching my eyeshadow. It was just a casual dress, but my light blue hat made it less boring.
Once I was satisfied with my look, my eyes peeked at the clock.
"Oh my!" I screamed, realizing the picnic is supposed to be in less than 10 minutes! I putted on a bit more mascara and added some blush and rushed out of my house, wanting to be on time.

A/N: two weeks no update! Sorryyy!! I was on a vacation, but now I'm back. Sorry for the shitty chapter, next chapter will be more interesting hopefully ;; there will be a bit more appledash-ish ?? moments in the next one ;D