¢нαρтєя σиє 🌹

A/N: hi, so I decided to start writing again! This is an AppleDash fanfic, just so you know. Enjoy!

~Applejack's point of view~
It was morning. It felt like one of those mornings where you just wake up feeling happy and refreshed. But the rain sounds... Gah, they just ruined everything! I really hate rain!
Grumpily I opened my eyes, get out of bed and looked outside.
"For pony's sake..." I mumbled to myself.
Hopefully the annoying sounds didn't woke anypony else up.
"I guess I will have to start this day with a cloudy weather," I said. "But why in Celestia's sake is it raining? It's summer!"
I looked outside again, and a rainbow coloured mare flied deep into the sky.
"It must've been Rainbow Dash!" I kinda yelled into my window. And she probably heard me.
She flied up to me and gave me an odd look.
"Hey, what are you talking about? Why did you mention my name?" Rainbow started. Her expression changed from confused to cocky. "Is it because I'm so awesome?"
"Rainbow, quit it." I said, giving her an annoyed look. "Why the hay is it raining? You know my trees can't handle rain in the summer!"
"Relax, Aj." Rainbow said coming closer to my window. I just sighed and looked down.
"It will go away in about two hours, there's nothing to worry about. Besides, sometimes it's good for your plants to get some water!" she said with confidence.
"But y'all gotta admit, this is a bit too much for my trees, ain't it?" I asked her concerned. She just shook her head.
"The boss said we had to make it rain extra hard so the trees can grow." she explained. "Anyway, I gotta help the weather pony's. I left Derpy in charge but it seems like she still needs some help..."
"Why did y'all leave her like that anyway?" I asked curiously.
She started to get nervous, but eventually replied. "I wanted to see.. ehh.. how she would handle stuff like that! Y-yeah!"
I obviously saw she was hiding somethin', but I knew how busy she was so I just left her be.
"Alright, sugarcube. Y'all are obviously not tellin' me something, but we'll talk about that later. See ya later!" I closed my window as fast as possible so Rainbow Dash wouldn't have started an argument. That pony always has to feel like she is the right one.
She flied away angrily. I just smiled as I put on my hat.
As I realized it's pretty quiet, I heard those rain sounds again. I was starting to get really annoyed. Then I suddenly heard Applebloom open my door.
"Mornin', Applebloom," I greeted my little sister nicely.
"Applejack! Could we please play outside?" I gave her a confused look. "In the rain...?" Again, I don't get why she would wanna play in there. Not that I mind dirt, but the looks of rain and ESPECIALLY the sounds really make me crazily mad.
"Hon, y'all know how much I dislike this weather." I told her honestly.
"Why do you always have to ruin the fun?!" Applebloom started to get mad.
"Applebloom, I told you I do not like rain."
"Are you scared of getting your hooves a little dirty?"
"No!" I knew she asks these questions on purpose so I could go outside.
"Is it because you don't wanna play with rain? Oh of course, who would want their manicure to get ruined?!"
"Applebloom!" I started to get angry. "Y'all know why I don't wanna go outside. You are making me look like Rarity or somethin'."
Nothing happened that I disliked rain so much, but for some reason I really hate it. There's no reason behind it.
"Now now, girls!" we both heard Granny Smith walking this way.
"No need for all of this arguing." she walked into my room. "Aj, why in the world wouldn't you wanna play outside with your sister?"
Applebloom mumbled something. I gave her an angry look. "Well, y'all know I don't like rain, don't need to make a whole argument about it!"
Granny looked confused. "Besides," I tried thinking of an excuse. "After I finish ma chores, I'm going to meet up with one of my friends."
With a more calming look I walked to the bathroom. In the shower I thought about with who I should hangout with because I made an excuse and there's no turning back now. I sighed and leaved the thought.
When I went out of the bathroom, Applebloom stood in front of the door.
"Ehh.. what can I do for ya?" I was not so sure what was going on, we just had an argument and she usually never talks to me after one.
"I came here to apologize..." her face looked down as she was kind of... frownin'?
I sighed. "Applebloom, no need for bein' upset. Just remember, don't do that again, okay?"
She just hugged me. I smiled. As I looked outside of the window, I saw there was no sign of any rain at all.
'It hasn't even been two hours and the rain already stopped,' I thought to myself. Applebloom noticed my absence and pushed me away again.
"Weren't you supposed to finish up your chores and then head to a friend of yours?" she asked suspiciously. I couldn't tell her the truth, but no lies were allowed to escape from my mouth. I would made something up!
"You see," I started. "Technically, that wasn't a hundred percent true. Yes, I'm going to hangout with someone today, but I'm not sure who. I have to look who's available."
I mean, at least what I just said was true. But I didn't tell her it was an excuse.
She didn't notice as she just nodded and walked to her room, minding her own business, and so was I, but heading to the apple trees instead of my room.