Chapter Fifteen

Začít od začátku

"Babe!" He called breaking the silence between us.

"Hmmmm" I said looking up on him.

"Can I asked you a question?" He asked and I nodd 'yes'.

"What happened to.... He paused looking down on me.

" Baby what is it?" I questioned

"What happened to Alex?" He breath out.

"I don't know where he is now but he was stalking me and I took out a restraining order against him, I haven't seen him from then.... Why?" I said looking on him.

"I just want you to promise you'll never hurt me again" he said weakly.

"I promise I'll never hurt you again, I will always love you and I will always trust you baby I'm sorry" I assured him.

He smile kissing my lips sweetly, I felt so comfortable in his arms and I want us to remain together forever this time.

I hope my happily ever after is this time around....

•••

I woke up finding myself alone on the bed, I jumped from the bed searching and hoping he didn't leave me. I head downstairs but he wasn't anywhere in the house. Did he leave me again? Why would he just left without telling me? I started to get scared of my thoughts and hoping they are not true.

I walked back to the room to get my phone, I noticed a letter place under my phone and I quickly took it up and read it.

I'm sorry for leaving without telling you but I didn't want to wake you. I brought clothes for the kids to wear for school so I'll see you later.

Love always JG :*

I sigh in relief when I read the letter and he didn't leave me, I looked at the time and it was very late. I rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower and prepared my self for work.

**

"Good morning y'all" I greets as I entered the designing room.

They all were busy working all I get was waved and they were back to work.

"What's going on you guys?" I questioned.

"We got a lot of work to do so I suggest you get started" Mark answered cutting a piece of fabric.

"Miss Grey got accepted in the fashion show in Los Angeles this Sunday, so we have alot of designing to do" Lucas explained.

"What fashion show?" I asked confused.

Jasmine pulled me over to my desk and pulled out a chair and I followed.

"Next time please be at work early so you won't missed anything?" She scolded me.

"I woke up late, I'm sorry so you mind explaining what this fashion show is about?" I said

"Well is a show that a number of talented designers participate in and the one with the best designs will be on the cover of Loreal magazine and will get the title of the greatest designer in the America." She explained.

"It's the first year we actually get the chance to--- she pause staring on me surprisingly.

" To what Jasmine? " I asked for her to continue.

It was like she completely gone into a different world, she was staring on me surprisingly.

"Jasmine! What is it?" I asked searching myself.

"Who did you do it with?" She questions furrowing her brows.

"Did what with?" I asked unsure of what she was talking about.

"Stop acting innocent, you have a Hickey so who gave it to you?" She questioned motherly.

Oh shit! I mumbled holding on to my neck. I didn't saw that this morning when I was checking myself in the mirror now I have to give her all details. When I wasn't replying she snapped her fingers infront of me and gave me a 'I'm waiting' look.

"Is it Shawn or Jordan?" She questioned.

"Jasmine I just met Shawn am not that easy when am sobber so no it wasn't---

" Oh my goodness! You slept with Jordan!" She exclaimed

"Jasmine can you please stop exaggerating and yes it was him" I said blushing.

"You give it up so quick girl, I thought you said you weren't easy" she said folding her arm's.

"Jordan is different, I couldn't help it OK... It's been five years I've been pleasing myself, so I was in eager to feel the real thing" I told her.

"I need details" she said giving all her attention.

"Don't we have work to do?" I asked

"Who cares?" she said rhetorically "Now details" she added.

I can't escape Jasmine so I get into it right away, I told her every that happened. She was acting so crazy and all but I get her to tell me more about the fashion show.

So we'll be going to Los Angeles for the weekend, I'm so exciting.

*
*
*
*

A/N

So how is it guys?

Enjoying?

I just hope you enjoying it and thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.

My daughter is sick ;( she's having the flu and on and off fever. Its hard to concentrate on my writing so I'll update as soon as possible. Hope she get well soon :(

So please just enjoy this chapter OK.. I love you guys!!!

If you're wondering about Avery.... She'll be back just read a long..