Chapter Twelve

The Unexpected Book Two

Jada was going out of her mind thinking about what Jordan just said and Shawn been calling all day and she keeps avoiding his called. She was tempted to start drinking but she knew what would happen if she do so she hit Jasmine up to come over since Katie was busy.

Jasmine heard the worried in Jada voice when she called so she didn't waist anytime to get to her house. She saw how Jada eyes looked puffy and the weary looked showing on her.

"Want me to get you some water?" She offered

Jada nodd and Jasmine quickly filled a glass of water from the refrigerator and took it to her. After she consumed half cup of the water she place it on the table Infront her and lean on Jasmine shoulder.

"He want us to get back together" Jada choked out.

"What? Who?" Jasmine said puzzled

"Jordan... He slept here lastnight and he told the kids we maybe getting back together and they are happy about it" she said softly.

"He slept here? Getting back together?" Jasmine said popping out her eyes.

"Hmmmm" Jada nodded.

"What did you say?" She asked.

Jada was silent for awhile, she's still thinking about what to tell Jordan. She waited all these years for this and now she don't know how to answer to it, she don't know what to do about it.

"I told him I'll think about it" she said in a low voice.

"Jada there's nothing to think about.... You waited all these years for him to come back to you, you waited six months to finally signed those divorce papers and he didn't think it over he just left... So clearly there's nothing to think about he moved on" Jasmine said upsetting.

"Jasmine the kids are happy about it and apart of me agreeing to it" she said softly.

"Jada he just can't stand you finally moving on and getting over him.... Why now when you start dating?" Jasmine complaint

"I don't know" she said stressful

Jasmine didn't like the idea one bit, she didn't like how Jada waited all these years for him and he just moved on with some other woman and now she finally dating he wants to crawl back in her life. She want to see her bestfriend happy and she will be there to support her no matter what.

"I'll support you no matter what you decision is but I don't like it in bit" she said hugging Jada.

"Thank you" Jada muttered.

"So how was your date with sh--

Jada phone started ringing cutting Jasmine off, Jada picked the phone up and Jasmine frowned when she glimpse Jordan name on the callers ID.

" Hey " Jada said with her voice cracked.

"Can you please meet me at the hospital its urgent" he said worried from the other end of the phone.

"Jordan is everything OK?" She said raising from the sofa.

"Just get here as fast as you can please" he told her before hanging up.

•••

Jordan pace back and forth in the waiting area waiting on the doctor to come out with some good news about Avery. He didn't knew Avery was suicidal, he blame himself if anything happens to her.

"Dr Grey!" He heard his name called.

"Ye--yes Dr Miller is she OK?" He asked worried.