I scoff, rolling my eyes. " Whatta dick." I don't have anything against Jackson but if you upset my bestfriend you upset me. And you don't want to see me mad.

" But he's my dick," April whines, hating that she loves him.

" Well," I sigh, pulling on my jean jacket, " just tell me when we hate him. I'll kick his ass." I smile at her as she laughs.

" Thanks," she shrugs while she sits on the bench.

" Are you off for the night?" I ask April, with a devious smile on my face.

" Yeah," she looks at me with a cautios look on her face, " why?"

" You wanna grab some drinks?"

" Oh my god," April stands up with a huge smile on her face, " yes."  She changes out of her scrubs quickly and we walk out of the room, both of us excited to get to Joe's.

-

-

-

" Two tequlia's" I walk up to the bar, with a smile on my face.

" Gotcha," Joe smiles at me, walking over and grabbing the bottle of tequlia and pours it into two shot glasses, handing them to me. I thank him before walking over to April at our table.

" Here's to a shitty job." A exhaused smile rubs on my lips. I bring my glass to April's and we pour the liquid down our throats. April brings the shot glass down from her lips and cringes. I, personally, am not affected by the liqour.

" Okay," I say standing up from the wooden chair, " I'm going to get more of these." She gives me a weak smile, the liquor already affecting her.

" Hey Joe." I get his attention, as he makes his way over to me.

" What can I do for ya, Y/N?" He asks, looking at me with attentive eyes.

" Can you hand me a tray, please?" I smile, glancing at the black trays behind the bar. Joe picks one up, handing it to me.

" Okay great," I take the tray in my hand. " Now can you fill it up with shots of tequila." I give him my puppy eyes, knowing that he won't be able to resist. Joe look at me surprise and confused at my request but he follows through anyway. He places about 20 shot glasses filled with tequila on the tray. I thank him once more before walking to April.

Her jaw drops when she sees me with all the shot glasses. I set the tray down on the table and split them in half. Both of us get 10 shots. I line all the shots up in a line, ready to down all these in one go.

" Ready?" I ask April, raising my eyebrow.

" We're drinking all these? At once?" April asks, while I watch the blood drain from her face.

I chuckle, looking down at her, " so you are a lightweight!" I rest a hand on my chest, acting surprised.

" I am not!" She punches my arm, and starts downing her shots. It took her about 45 seconds to drink all of them. April downs her last shot, slamming the glass on the table.

" WOOHOO!" She yells and starts dancing around in a circle.

" I'm impressed...lightweight." I smirk down at her.

" Shut up and drink you shots." Drunk April tries to push me over, but she helplessly fails.

I pick up the first shot, and start to drink the others, rapidly. As I drink them April cheers me on, and her cheering draws a crowd. Everyone starts to cheer me on as I finish the last shot. I slam the glass against the table and I throw my head back laughing.

" I'll go get some more." April stands up from her stool, stumbling over to the bar. She makes her way back, as carefully as she could, and hands me my four shots, and keeps hers.

" Here's too judgmental boyfriends!" April yells, as we bring our drinks together then downing them.

-

-

-

-

Unfortunately, it's closing time and Joe is kicking April and I out. April and I are drunk off our asses. We can't even walk or see straight.

" April?! Where are you?! It's 3 in the morning." Jackson's worried voice sounds from April's phone.

" Heyyyyy babyyyyy," April sings," I just wanna say that I wove you soooo much-"

" A-are you drunk?" Jackson questions, slightly confused. April and I break out laughing, uncontrollably. " Is Y/N there with you?"

" Heyyy Jackieee!" April and I double over laughing again. But all our fun is short lived when Joe takes the phone from April's hand.

" They're at Joe's." Joe says, rolling his eyes. " And they're very drunk."

" Ok, I'll be there in 5 minuets." Jackson hangs up.

" He sounded so grump." April imitates a grumpy Jackson causing me to laugh.

" Y/N!" April looks up at me with wide eyes. " Do you want to sleep over?!" She jumps up and down, squealing.

" Oh my god YESSSSS!!!!" I scream, as we grab each other's hands and jump up and down.

" SLEEP!" April says popping the p. " OVER!" She cheers, throwing her hands in the air.

" Okay here we go," Jackson wraps one arm around April and one arm around me, and ushers us into his car.

" Okay into the apartment." Jackson basically pushes us into his apartment. April wanders over to the wine rack, but Jackson pushes her away from it.

" How 'bout we go to sleep." The Avery offers, hoping that we'll take him up on his offer.

" Yeah then we can have a piilloowww fiigghhttt!" She says in a sing-song voice.

We all change into our pajama's and shuffle into bed. There the 3 of us lay in bed, watching Disney movies.

Jackson's POV

" Dr. L/N and and my wife sometimes have sleepovers. In my bed, with me in it."