"I understand your intentions very well, but I can promise you that I will protect Aurora. She's a good fighter and a great friend." Thor clarifies with a serious voice and Aurora is aware that he could use every kind of emotional support right now.

"Hey, can we talk real quick?" Aurora places her hand on her brother, so he'll look at her and Peter only listens when he catches her tired sigh. Her usual bright blue eyes are red and glassy, revealing the many tears that she has shed in the last few hours. The auburn-haired girl is just exhausted if she wants to be honest. Nodding, Peter and Aurora move to the corner to have a bit more privacy while Rocket admonishes Groot for spending too much time on the gameboy. "I really wanna go, Peter."

"Damn these Asgardians." He swears softly and runs his hand down his face. Aurora spends way too much time with them.

"I know you're not exactly thrilled. But he needs me, Peter. He just lost everything, his home, his people, his friends.... Loki." She mumbles weakly with pressed lips and glances gravely at her brother. "He needs a friend, he needs someone he can trust, someone who understands him. I can't just leave him alone. He's grieving, just like I am. If I lost you, I'd need someone who goes through the same pain as me as well. And we really need a weapon that can kill Thanos, it's the only way."

Peter sighs but he's not exactly surprised by Aurora's decision. His sister always cares a lot about others and it's a characteristic that he appreciates. "Alright. It's not like I could've stopped you anyway. But at least promise me you'll be careful."

"Okay." Aurora nods and she pulls him into a grateful hug, burying her face into his jacket. Peter Quill lets another sigh escape his lips but returns the embrace while he places a short kiss on her auburn hair and strokes her back. He would prefer her to grieve first instead of stowing her pain away, but she is right. They lack of time, so this privilege is forfeited for Aurora. The Celestial siblings let go of each other to return to the others and the auburn-haired girl grabs a few chargers to go, in case her equipment requires more energy.

Thor almost manages to smile when he sees that Aurora has decided to come with him, he's not certain if he would have survived this without her. With their accouterments prepared, the two survivors are ready to find a weapon that will kill the Mad Titan, yet Peter still doesn't know a thing about this mission. "Wait, what kinda weapons are we talking about here??"

"The Thanos-killing kind." Thor's answer is simple but clear and Aurora's brother seems to be still dissatisfied, continuing nonetheless but with a sign of heavier sarcasm.

"Don't you think that we should all have a weapon like that?"

"No. You simply lack the strength to wield them. Your bodies would crumble as your minds collapsed into madness." Although it's more than clear that no human beings should wield such a weapon like this, Aurora still wonders how it would be to a Celestial. For years, she has hated how her father, a monster, possessed such power and it seemed unfair. Sure, the light source died with Ego but isn't there another shot? She would love to dig deeper into this.

"Is it weird that I wanna do it even more now?" Rocket pipes up, his enthusiasm growing constantly for the planet.

"Mmm, a little bit, yeah." Thor hums in confusion and Gamora steps forward.

"If we don't go to Knowhere and Thanos retrieves another stone, he'll be too powerful to stop." She warns them, disagreeing with their next destination.