!!sincerely, yours

Start from the beginning

"It's embarrassing." He muttered. I had pushed all the way in, staying still. I leaned down to his face, placing my hand beside his head and using my free one to move the pillow away.

"I wanna see your face." I start, my eyes scanning his face thoroughly. "I wanna hear you moan loudly as I fuck you." I say to him straight, watching as his mouth opened and closed, unsure of what to say.

"Okay.." He said with a small voice. I smiled, licking my lips and kissing him, not sloppily, but passionately. A kiss filled with love. I began to move my hips, thrusting into him slowly as I explored his mouth with my tongue. "Mmn.." He groaned inside my mouth. I smiled against his lips, then sitting up and beginning to fuck him harder. "Fuck! Oh my god, you're so big-" Wyatt said in between moans. I bit down on my lip as his eyebrows lifted up, mouth forming a circle.

"Shit- You're so hot." I stared at his face, heavy gasps and moans escaping his swollen lips. I reached down and grabbed his cock, pumping it quickly, my thrusts matching each stroke.

"Wait, don't touch there- Ah!" His hands moved over to mine, gripping tightly. I leaned down, kissing him as reassurance.

"It's okay Wy." I say against his lips, kissing him while thrusting my hips.

It was weird. Even as I was kissing him, I wanted to kiss him.

I sat up again, pulling Wyatt up with me. I pulled out momentarily, moving him so his back was against the headboard. I wrapped my hands around the outside of his leg, grabbing his knees for support. Wyatt's hands found its way around my neck as I propped up on my knees and pushed in again.

"Deep-" He choked out, followed by a sharp inhale as I began to thrust again. Wyatt threw his head back against the wall, moaning louder than he had before. I'd found his sweet spot. I began to move my hips faster, feeling the hot breath emit from Wyatt's mouth. "Ugh, oh my- fuck Max." Wyatt's voice was high pitched, head hanging down to see my dick entering and exiting his hole. My hand moved over to his cock, rubbing my thumb across the slit. "I'm gonna cum." He moaned out, eyes shut tightly.

"Me too." I groaned, moving my hips impossibly faster.

We both climaxed together, thrusting through my orgasm, both of us collapsing onto the bed afterwards. Breathing heavy as if we were dogs.

"What are we?" The question startles me and I turn on my side to see Wyatt facing me. I ask myself the same question. We sure weren't friends. Fuck buddies, maybe. No.

"What do you want us to be?" He looks away at my question. "Look at me." I say, my voice stern. Wyatt's eyes meet mine, a nervous look on his face.

"Not friends." Wyatt said declared. I let out a chuckle at his answer.

"Then what?"

Silence.

"I think I love you." He said.

"Oh. Me too." I replied.

I kept a cool composure on the outside, but on the inside my heart was exploding, about to leap out of my chest. I gulped, unsure of how to continue the conversation.

"Lovers?" Wyatt whispered. I smiled bringing my hand to his cheek.

"Can I play connect the dots with your freckles?"

"Um, if you want?"

"Then yes, lovers." I laughed, bringing my forehead against his. He smiled, his eyes and nose crinkling.

"Can I kiss you?"

I nod.

He slowly moves in.

His lips are placed on mine.

I think I understand what Noah had meant now.

That one kiss, even if it wasn't our first, was the best. It was thoughtful, and I could tell he love my too.

The world had stopped, we were the only ones there. We were flying, flying so high, as we kissed. I love you, I love you, I love you, I repeated in my head. The best feeling was that it was mutual. Wyatt loved me back.

I smiled against his lips at the thought.

Noah was asking if I'd loved him. And I made the mistake of not answering him. I wouldn't make the mistake again.

"Wyatt?"

"Yeah?" His eyes showed me that he was interested.

"Fly away with me." I said.

"Okay." He replied, a smile printed on both of our faces.

< •-•-• >

a/n: we did it bois 😩👏🙌

i think this is the ending uwu

i might add an extra chapter or two because of the whole sammy thing. and maybe extra smut if ya guys wAnT lmao

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IM WORKING ON MORE BOOKS <333