These shades are Gucci

The bright flashing was  blinding yet the pink Gucci sunglasses he wore served it purpose by protecting his doe eyes from those white lights.

Hundreds of photographers and fansites were snapping at least ten pictures of him in only a second while the young model continued smiling and waving and striking poses despite the constant calling of his manager to get inside the limousin.

To think that he was done is very wrong cause once he was inside the vehicle he opened the Window and got his head out sending his sweet flying kisses to everyone earning squeals and cheering from the audience outside.
To say he has a praise kink wasn't a lie.

His manager gave him a scolding look while crossing both arms above his chest,  Jin only smiled.

"What?  Am feeding the fans."
"Just try to calm down for now"

Before the man could continue his words "Mama" came on the radio and Jin's party spirit returned within seconds leaving his poor manager sighing.

___________________________

"Honey I am home!"
Seokjin shouted while entering the fancy home then giggled to himself while clapping, the sound echoed in the empty house.
"Wait am single what the hell am I saying?" 
Maybe it was the vodka he had in the party finally kicking in,  which for Seokjin means... It's time for wine.

After taking a nice shower and slipping into his comfy satin pj and of course pouring multiple glasses of his favorite wine in a royal way he grabbed the phone and decided to update his twitter.

Seokjin knew his drinking habit was nowhere near good but since he got into the entertainment industry and got lost in the hustle life of celebrities he found that drinking was his only way out of the tire he would feel and it worked well when it ...

Seokjin knew his drinking habit was nowhere near good but since he got into the entertainment industry and got lost in the hustle life of celebrities he found that drinking was his only way out of the tire he would feel and it worked well when it comes to relieve his stress.

______________________________

The siren interrupted his thoughts while driving,  Jin looked at his left only to see a police officer on his motorcycle,  mentioning for him to stop the car.
He bit his lower lip nervously while doing so. Has he surpassed the speed limits? It's only eight in the morning and he's sure as hell he's not drunk driving.

Once he took off the helmet the young model mind went from please God I did nothing wrong to please arrest me sir.

Those jaws are sharp enough to bruise his fingers if he tried to run his hand on them not to mention those cold eyes starring directly into his soul...

"Are you listening?" the man half growled in anger and Seokjin froze in his place realizing that he was too busy  admiring instead of actually listening.
"Forgive me I got distracted."
"Tch you may have beauty but no brain to use."
"At least I have one of those two officer unlike you."
The man was quick to grab his collar and pull him up to his level. Their gaze clashing midway.
"You want to go to jail? Shall I handcuff you now?!"
"yes please."
"N-no."
"Then next time you drive make sure not to surpass speed limits. I'll let it pass this time."

After he left Jin sighed deeply,  that was frustrating... On many levels.
Something on the ground caught his attention. 
A necklace with a Tag on it and he was more than sure it belonged to the officer himself. 

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Sex: male
B/T: A
Seoul's police department.

"Well well I need to return this."

To be continued...