Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)

Start from the beginning

Blake: But it's the truth.

Ruby: It's gonna be tough but I know we can do it.

A student then yelled that team CFVY is back.

Blake: Velvet? Are you ok? 

Velvet: I'm fine, I had Yatsuhashi to look out for me.

Weiss: You're mission was supposed to end a week ago. What happened?

Velvet: N-nothing happened. It was just, there were just so many. Oh and who's that.

Yang: Oh, that's Arion Lavellan. He transferred a few weeks ago. Arion that's Velvet Scarlentina a good friend of  us.

Arion: Nice to meet you.

Velvet: Y-yeah. Uhm... can I make a picture of your weapon?

Arion: Huh? Oh, yes sure

He turned around and Velvet took her camera to make a picture.

Velvet: Thanks. Oh but don't worry, you first years are just shadowing huntsmen so you should be fine.

Yang: Riiiiiight.

Velvet: I should go. Be safe, okay? Arion, it was nice meeting you.

Ruby: We can do this. We've never backed down before and we're not going to start now.

Blake: Right.

Ruby: Besides it won't only be us out there. We'll be fighting alongside a genuine huntsman!

Yang: Yeah!

Yang and Ruby looked discused, Weiss had wide big eyes, Blake a dissapointed face and Arion facepalmed and looked down. That can't be real can it?

 That can't be real can it?

 Prof. Oobleck: Why hello girls and boy! Who's ready to fight for their lives?

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Yes I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls and boy. Seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you we will not be establishing a single base of operations. Rather we will traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland, and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I've packed all our essentials myself provided the air course and readied the airship. And! It's Dr. Oobleck. I didn't earn a PhD for fun thank you very much.

Weiss: Uhh...

Oobleck: Come now children, according to my schedule we are already 3 minutes behind, schedule.

Then he flashed to the airship

Ruby: Well alright then looks like we're going to save the world with, Dr. Oo-bleck okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.