Before The Show

Frank moaned quietly, his mouth slacked, his hand twitched, and his eyes rolled back. Behind him, Gerard laughed while running a hand through his fiery hair "Well, that was pornographic. It really that good Frankie? I could always help."
"I-I'm fine, I can do it on my own" the short boy stuttered out, regaining focus and continuing with his sloppy hand movements.
"You're going to make such a mess" he signed, rolling his eyes. "We both know I clean up your messes and I'm not up for it today. The show starts in less than an hour. Just let me hurry this up" he argued and reached to pull Franks hand away.
Frank growled and released the black rod he definitely needed to use more often in frustration. "It's eyeliner Gerard, not a fucking sex toy," staring back at the taller of the two with half-lined eye that twitched in irritation, be it from the pencil, unruly black hair that draped over half his face, or band mate.
"I never said it was, but I wouldn't be opposed to it" he whispered the last part for himself, not thinking Frank could hear him. Frank rolled his eyes through his flushed face, rolling the eyeliner around before flopping, ass first, on the soft couch, an arm and leg hand over on the back of it. "What is it with you and sex toys?" Gerard inquired, tilting his head so his red bangs fell like a pleasing puppy's ears as it panted happily while you refilled its kibble. "I swear I found one when I was stealing back my laptop."
"It wasn't! Besides, I would never even go near something like Dildo" he protested. Gerard snickered and Frank grew confused. "What?"

"I never said it was one, but I suspected that you were at least gay in some aspect. Maybe from all the times you jumped on me or rubbed up against me on stage like a desperate animal in heat, really yearning to get fucked" he chided.
"If you don't like me hot and bothered, don't moan so damn erotically" the boy on the couch angrily flailed his arms, swinging his leg back over the other to hide the tent in his ripped jeans.
"They're part of the lyrics Frankie, besides, they get the crowed going. Seemingly you too" he muttered defiantly, staring down at the boy on the couch in satisfaction as he blushed. Frank looked away in flustered embarrassment, his pupils dilating from their natural hazel at his thoughts. His mind began to swirl with all the sounds Gerard made on stage and how he wanted to be the one that caused them. Dry humping each other on stage was driving him nuts, or maybe it was the thought of Gerard alone. His scent of sweat, black coffee, nicotine and something refreshing, even from the distance they were at was absolutely maddening, with its own level of toxic addiction. It just drove him wild, the musky scent lingered on every item of clothing he borrowed from Gerard and every piece of furniture ever used. The way his hair always looks like he had just crawled from bed made Franks fingers flex at the thought of running his hands through the silky red strands. The way his sleeveless shirt hung loosely off his body made him want to pull on it so he could decrease their distance. Being around the boy simply wasn't cutting his addiction anymore, he was getting greedy and he needed something stronger than just the friendly air between them. Hell, he would like as little air as possible between them, or anything for that matter, including clothes. Franks eyes drifted lower, to the jeans that hung snug around his waist and the bulge in those tight pants. He almost envied those skinny jeans, but he wasn't at that level of desperate... yet. He just swooned over the way they hung around the curves of Gerard, his hips and his thighs. Dear lord his thighs could kill a man.

His eyes trailed up again, squinting deviously as he nibbled at his lip ring subconsciously. He glanced at the slim pink lips above him, wondering how soft they were to touch, suppressing a giggle in himself until he realized Gerard was staring back. Except Gerard gaze was not as amused as Franks.
"Earth to Frank!" he called, furrowing his eyebrows. "My eyes are up here"
"Oh go fuck yourself Gerard" Frank growled, flipping himself so he looked into the cushion instead of the taller boys face.
"You'd like that, wouldn't you!" He scowled, crossing his arms over his chest as he starred holes into the back of his head.
"Say that into my mouth motherfucker" Frank growled, pushing his face out from between the black cushion and pillow. The couch suddenly dipped and Frank was flipped around, his arms pinned above his head. "Gerard," Frank shouted "get the fuck off of me!"
"Hell no! You know to be careful what you the fuck you wish for and I'm looking to pay you back all the times you got me too damn hard on stage. God, the countless times I wanted to just fuck you on that stage after we kissed and touched so much. You really fucking test my self control and I'm done with it! You should know how many times I had to run off stage right as the show ends because of the damn hard on your obnoxiously hot ass kept causing." He countered back angrily before kissing Frank. It was a passionate, angry kiss, just as much as his words were. Frank didn't get time to kiss back or even really absorb all that Gerard had said before a cry erupted from his mouth. Gerard thruster against him again and a moan slipped from his loose lips.