¿who are they?

☁️ // introductions // ☁️

🌻 Harry Styles 🌻

former member of a band named One Direction

former member of a band named One Direction. a now solo artist: Harry Styles. I personally love his music and his stage presence the energy in the room when he's performing is amazing and filled with love and if you haven't experienced it first hand and talk shit and say he doesn't have a stage presence stfu you don't know what you're talking about and just keep his name out of your mouth. thanks. he is a good man and his heart is made of gold and the world truly doesn't deserve him! a very humble and very kind, precious person and honestly he'd probably be the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet (insert sammi sweetheart voice). and I've read this on a tweet and it goes something like 'all the people who talk shit about how harry is as a person are people on stan twitter who hate him for no reason and all the people who've actually met him always praise him on how kind he really is..that's the tea' and it truly is. I still don't understand how people hate him or shit talk him like?¿?¿ go home. and truly he can't breathe without people pointing out something 'wrong' with it! he deserves better and anyone who shit talks him can suck a dick. mwah.

☁️✨💫

🌻 Kim Tae-Hyung 🌻

member of a group called bts, haven't heard of them then sis where have you been? hello welcome back to earth we've missed you

member of a group called bts, haven't heard of them then sis where have you been? hello welcome back to earth we've missed you. taehyung also known as his stage name: v, is honestly one of the cutest most precious baby you'll ever see. he has a very captivating personality and is very kind. with his kind heart also comes his talent, his voice is filled with so much soul it's wild and it's also very deep and my god his voice can cure my depression. his dancing is also captivating, now with me I've never been a big fan of people dancing (hence why I was so far up 1D's ass) I just I don't know I never got it when performers danced and sing I just found it either funny or cringy to me, sorry, but b*t*h when bts rolled around I was like sh*t they know how to move!! and real quick when they come to America they honestly embarrass the shit out of the people who 'dance' like holy shit it's crazy (don't get me wrong some do know how to dance like Normani when she performed with Khalid) but yes I have high respect for them dancing and singing and when I watch the dance practices and how they breathe heavily at the end just imagining how they are after a wholeass concert..my men do: that.

okay that was more of bts than tae...

tae is a very lovable man. he honestly stole my heart in a second and just whenever he's on the screen my heart fills up and with everything he does is just it's hard not of fall in love with him. truly. and so with that being said, whoever shit-talks my baby tae or any of his honeys, your moms a hoe. (no she not, but you are if you do so shh)

🕊☁️💫

I tried keeping this short and simple...I don't think I did that. welp.

anyways, I love my two babies so much and they deserve everything good in this world but the world truly don't deserve them but I'm glad we did something right to be able to have them here with us.