Chapter 3

*Jay’s POV*

I had 9 messages. Shit. The boys will probably be worried and wonder where I’ve got to. I opened them

‘Hey dude, just wondering where you are? Let me know – Siva’

‘Seriously, where are you man? – Siva’

‘Hey man, where are you? – Max’

‘Answer your texts? Where are you, hellloooo? – Max’

‘Jay where are you? Getting worried man – Max’

‘Jay! Are you with a bird? – Tom’

‘Where are you bro? We’re worried – Tom’

‘Got a text off the boys I told them you were with Lottie but where are you both? – Nath’

‘Me and Sinead have gone back to the house. She said to let Lottie know? Cheers – Nath’

‘Jay McGuiness you answer your phone right now. I’m worried sick. You haven’t lost your phone again have you? For goodness sake Jay! Reply as soon as you read this – Jayne’

I sighed and replied to them all.

‘Siva, I’m fine. With Lottie at hers – Jay’

‘I’m with Lottie, remember the waitress from last week? Yeah well I’m at hers. You can stop worrying max – Jay’

‘Trust you to assume that Tom. But yeah, I’m with Lottie; the waitress from last week. We’re at hers – Jay’

‘Hey Nath, thanks I’ll let her know. We’re at her house now. See you tomorrow – Jay’

‘Jayne, calm down I’m fine. I’m at a girl called Lottie’s house with her. Met her last week. I haven’t lost my phone. Just calm down – Jay’

I sent the messages and put my phone back in my jacket pocket where my wallet was. ‘Need help?’ I laugh as Lottie’s struggling to get her dress off. ‘Only the zip’ she warns. I slowly undo the zip at the back of her dress. ‘So, you live with your mum huh?’ I ask. ‘Yeah, have you got a problem with that?’ she asks; obviously protective over the subject. ‘Not at all’ I said; ending the conversation. She grabbed her jamas and went into her bathroom; leaving me on my own. I took off my jacket placing my keys, wallet and phone on the bedside table. I stripped into my boxers and attempted to fold my clothes. Lottie came in half way though and laughed at me. She took over and folded everything neatly in a pile and put them on a chair in the corner of the room and hung my jacket up on the back of her door. We both got into bed. We laid there for a moment then she suddenly got up and out of the bed. ‘I have to check on my mum; something’s wrong’ she says, getting up. ‘How do you know?’ I ask, confused. ‘I have a feeling’ she says disappearing into the hall way.

*Lottie’s POV*

I slowly made my way to my mums room and quietly opened her door. She was sat up reading with her lamp on. ‘Mum, why are you awake?’ I ask her. ‘I couldn’t sleep. Is that Sinead with you?’ she asks. ‘Um, no. He's called Jay. I met him last week at work’ I say. ‘Oh well darling you should have told me and I’d have gone to over to the flat’ she says. ‘Don’t be silly. It’s not like that. We took a walk and we ended up here and he didn’t know how to get home so he’s staying for the night. Sinead went home with his friend Nathan. They’re in a band called The Wanted’ I tell her. ‘Aren’t they famous?’ she asks, her brow creasing in the middle. ‘Um, yeah’ I say. ‘Well done darling’ she chuckles. ‘Go to sleep mum, you need your rest’ I mutter, going over and giving her a kiss on the cheek. ‘Okay night darling’ she smiles. ‘Night mum’ I say; closing the door and heading back to my room. Jay was asleep. I went over and cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arms around me. ‘Night Jay’ I mutter. ‘Night Lottie’ he says, kissing my hair. We soon fell asleep.

*The next day*

*Nathan’s POV*

I woke up and Sinead was gone. I looked around and there was no sign of her being here at all. I then noticed my bedside draw was open and there was a note on the table top. I read it. ‘Sorry I had to leave early. Last night was fun. Call me *Her number* Love Sinead xx’ I smiled and dialled the number into my phone; saving it. I text her straight away. ‘How dare you sneak away from me like that! Come back, I miss you :( Nathan xx’ I sent the text and waited for a reply...

*Sinead’s POV*

I got a text it was probably from Charlotte. I was half way home in a taxi right now. I read it. ‘How dare you sneak away from me like that! Come back, I miss you :( Nathan xx’ I smiled and replied. ‘Well how about lunch instead? Sinead xx’ I sent the text and almost immediately got a reply. ‘Sounds good to me. Where at and what time? Nathan xx’ ‘How about Costa in town? At about 1 ish? Sinead xx’ ‘Sure I’ll see you there, can’t wait! :) Nathan xx’ I smiled and paid the taxi driver. I got in the house. ‘Where were you last night then?’ My mum laughs. ‘Um...’ I said. Well this was awkward. ‘Was he cute?’ she asks. ‘And famous’ I laugh. ‘Oooo really? Who was it?’ she asks. ‘Nathan Sykes from The Wanted’ I laugh. ‘Wow, good for you. Did you get his number?’ she laughs. I nod. ‘We’re going out for lunch so I’m off to get ready’ I tell her. ‘Okay love’ she smiles and goes into the kitchen. That had to be one of the most awkward experiences of my life. I rushed upstairs and text Lottie. I knew she was with Jay though; but I text her anyway. I didn’t really expect a reply just yet so I started to get ready.

*Lottie’s POV*

I woke up in Jays arms. I yawned and stretched my legs. ‘Morning beautiful’ Jays voice filled the silent house making me jump. ‘You’re mum’s gone out’ he tells me. ‘Yeah, she’ll be at work or something’ I say, looking up at him. I quickly pull away. ‘Sorry’ I laugh, as he looked shocked. I’d have morning breath, I couldn’t talk to him face to face. ‘I’ll be back in a second’ I muttered. I grabbed my phone and headed into the bathroom. I ragged my hairbrush through my tangled hair and then brushed my teeth. I checked my phone I had 3 messages from Sinead. ‘Where are you? – S xx’ ‘I’m at Nathans, are you with Jay? – S xx’ ‘Just back from Nathans, I love you for taking me into town last night, haha! Anyway he and I are going out for lunch today. How did things go with Jay?;) – S xx’ I replied straight away. ‘Haha, it’s okay! Glad you had fun;) and nothing happened between us. I’m being serious too but he’s really nice. I like him a lot – Lottie xx’ I sent the text and I received a message, no way could Sinead have replied that fast. I opened the message. ‘Hurry up, I’m lonely:( Jaybird xxxx’ I smiled. I grabbed a bobble and put my hair in a messy ponytail. As I went back into the bedroom Jay was on his phone, I made my way over to my side of the bed. He looked up from his phone. ‘Took the liberty of getting my number and adding yours did you?’ I laugh. He nods and smiles cheekily. I get back into bed and cuddle up with him again. ‘So, what were you doing?’ he asks. ‘Brushing my teeth and then I was texting Sinead. Her and Nathan seem to get along’ I chuckle. ‘Aye, they’re going for lunch today’ Jay tells me. ‘I know’ I laugh. ‘Oh yeah, I forgot she will have told you. Anyway why don’t we do something today?’ he asks. ‘Sure’ I smile up at him. He kisses me on the forehead and we just lay there for a while. ‘Mind if I take a shower?’ he asks. ‘Go for it, I’ll get one in the family bathroom’ I smile. ‘Okay’ he replies. We both get out of bed. I look over at him as he stretches. He notices me staring and winks. I shake my head and throw a towel at him, he gasps and starts laughing. I grab myself one and make my way over to the family bathroom; locking the door behind me. I turn the shower on and step in letting the hot water wash over my skin. I thought about the coming events of today; it should be fun...

NOTE: The girl on the side is Lottie, Sinead will be the picture on Chapter 4. :) Hope you like it!