The guy at the cashier gives me a weird look, but nods his head. "Anything else?"

"Are you sure you can eat all that?" Alex raises an eyebrow at me.

"I'm Cassandra Ann Williams. I can eat anything." I cross my arms, giving him a stern look.

"Okay, okay," he chuckles.

We get our food and sit down at a booth, the boys sitting opposite me. I quickly inhale the food, burping loudly when I'm sated.

"Wow, you have an appetite," Taylor gawks.

"Now I'm sleepy," I yawn, putting my head on my folded arms on the table.

"Come on, Cass, let's go," Alex pulls me up.

We stumble out into the cool night air and begin walking. "We need a taxi," I blurt.

"You think?" Taylor sighs. "We haven't seen one yet, genius."

"Oh, look a cop!" I exclaim loudly, pointing at the officer checking parking meters. Before Alex and Taylor could stop me, I run forward towards the policeman.

"Cass, wait!" Alex and Taylor run after me.

"Hi!" I exclaim to the burly man.

"Hello, m'am," he glances at me, before going back to his work.

"I just wanted to say that-" but I had to stop, as suddenly my stomach dipped.

Oh god.

All the food I just injested came out onto the cop and he just stood there, shocked.

"I'm sooooo sorry," I gasp, trying my best to keep my giggles in.

"Miss, how old are you?" His eyes narrow at me.

"8. No, wait, I mean 18!" I laugh, as the cop looks down at his ruined clothes.

"I'm really sorry, but I think we have to go now," Taylor grabs my arm, pulling me away.

"Have you been drinking, miss?" The cop glares.

I sheepishly look down.

Busted...

"I'm gonna have to take you in. You have the right to remain silent-"

"Woah, woah, hold up," Alex put up his hands. "I'm sure we can work this out-"

"If you're trying to stop me, I can arrest you too for obstruction of justice," the cop raises an eyebrow.

"I'm just saying that maybe-"

"Are you agruing with me, kid?" The cop gruffly says, and I can tell he is P-I-S-S-E-D, pissed.

Alex sighs, closing his eyes. "If you're gonna take her, you'll have to take me too," he says finally, shrugging.

"And me too," Taylor adds in.

The cop looks at both of them, and the raises his shoulders. "Alright, if that's what you two want."

END FLASHBACK...

"Crap, I puked on a cop?!" I exclaim, jumping up.

Taylor crinkles his nose. "Yeah. It was SOOO gross, you-"

He shut up with a quick glare.

"You guys didn't have to come with me, you know," I sigh, sitting back down on the mattress.

Taylor shrugs. "What are friends for, right?" he gives me a lopsided grin and I give him a tight smile back.

Cass, you freaking idiot.