Bound To You

*beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"Mr Henner- Mr Henner," a voice said roughly, I groaned and opened my eyes. I slowly grimaced as the light registered with my eyes, where was I? There was a beeping sound coming from the right of me and the walls were dull and plain. There was a simple tv on the wall with a white board under it. 

"Huh," I said groggily, she sighed smiled sweetly "There is a man to see you-his name is Albie Tate your mother gave him permission but I wanted to check with you sweetie," she said. She looked to be about in her late fifties with her black hair pulled into a neat bun with gray streak's. 

I gulped. I didn't want to see him, I wouldn't be able to take it. But why was he here anyways? To give me a card saying,

'So sorry I'm the cause of your suicide- hopefully it'll work out better next time'

If he's here does that mean he still cares? Does he just want to team up with my mom and tell me how much a failure I am and that I should just try again. Or is he just going to say how great his life is with Sierra now- but why would he tell me?

I nodded and she smiled patting my cheek before walking out of my room. I groaned and slammed my head against the pillow, I had a cast on my leg and arm. From what I could see- my body was bruised pretty bad and my body just felt numb. I could the uncomfortable stitches in several areas. 

This sucked- I was doing the world a favor by ending my pathetic worthless life, but no. I can't die! I'm just a worhtless piece of shit that has nothing to look forward in life besides growing old with cats and my seasons of 'Law and Order'. 

I shou-

"Jacky," his soft voice murmured as we walked over by me, I gulped back the tears that were already welling up in my eyes. I let my hair cover my eyes and let a tear fall. He softly touched my good arm which I snatched away "Don't touch me," I spat sounding more strong that I thought. 

He pulled back his hand, "How are you" he snapped coldly. I flicked my hair out of my face and looked at him with my red, puffy misty eyes in disbelief. Is he really asking me that? 

"How am I? HOW AM I! It's almost been two weeks-two mother fucking weeks! I have spent endless  nights and days trying to figure out how you could say you love me one second and then say you have nothing towards me the next. I have spent this entire time trying to get over you- but I just keep falling more fucking hard for you- and it's pathetic. Fuck that- I'm not over you, and I never will be- oh but wait I forgot I'm just a waste of space and nothing to you- just a game," I spat angrily with my face red. 

His face softened, "Jacky- please I was scared and hurt and confused. After what happened I thought you would never want to see me again," he said quietly. "No- stop feeling sorry for yourself, you don't care about me that's just an excuse to make me feel sorry for you! Your not gay and you played me- but I'm not mad at myself, I mad at me- I believed you did love me, hell- I am so pathetic," I said shaking my head.

"I do! I lo-" "shut the fuck up, now you don't- people don't hurt the ones they love," I spat. He sat there clearly upset, "What do you want me to do," he whispered. I glared, "you know what? I want you to ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear you don't feel the same way for me...The problem is, is that as much I can't force you to actually love me, I ca't force myself to shop loving you," I said barely above a whisper.

By now, tears were pouring out of my eyes as I choked my sobs back. He looked up withred eyes- why is he crying? He doens't care. 

"Jacky, I love you more than anything please! I was scared I thought everything would end! I was just scared," he cried. "I know you were scared- I know you aren't gay! So stop pretending! Seriously! You one, you screwed me! Why the fuck are you still trying? I know you love her and not me-" "That's not true at a-" 

"OH IT'S NOT TRUE? REMEMBER THE ELLEN INTERVIEW? YEAH WERE WE WERE GOING TO COME OUT TOGETHER? NO, NO, NO! YOU DO LOVE HER AND YOU MADE PRETTY FUCKING DAMN CLEAR THAT DAY," I yelled with tears pouring out of my eyes.

I cleared my throat and talked quiter, "I odn't care what you said about what I 'harmfully' did to you, but please- don't forget to tell them what you did to me first."

He ran a hand through his hair and stood up. "Touch me and your gone," I spat. He sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed not touching me. the heart machine was racing and it wasn't because of te rage, anger, or drama. 

It was the love.

Holy hell, that was the perfect soap-opera line wasn't it? 

"I love you, please, tell me why you jumped out in front of the car," he whispered. I glared at him, "My life. My choices. My mistakes. My business. None of your business, so why don't you go play twister with some whore," I snapped. 

"DAMNITJacky! Fucking seriously! Stop it! I'm not playing that game! Tell me now or I will be sure to make sure your put on suicide watch- do you want that? People constantly watching your every move? Touching you and getting inside your head," he taunted. 

"SHUT UP," I yelled furiosuly, he galred and placed his hands into mine. Oh no, oh no, this wans't good! I wasn't going to believe his stupid lies! No! Fucking hell no!

"I love you rather you want to accept it or not- I thought you of all people would understand," he snapped getting up in my face. I glared, "What was I supposed to do? You weren't coming back" i hissed pushing him back with my good arm, which did nothing.

"Here I am!" he yelled backing up, "Here I fucking am Jackson! Why can't you get it through your fucking head that I love you? IT's like your looking for a problem! Yeah, I made a mistake but if you did that I would forgive you because I LOVE YOU," he yelled.

I stayed silet as he grabbed my face forcing me to look into his eyes, I wasn't looking for a problem. I was a problem. 

"I find myself captivated by you. It's real for me, even though you had a hard time showing it...deep down I know it's real for you too. and to my sorrow,I loved you against all reason Against happiness and discouragement we faced and will face. I love you none the less because i devoutly believe you to be human perfection," he whispered before kissing my forehead.

I gulped, "Albie- I need time to think, please don't," I whispered closing my eyes. He nodded understanding, "Do you by chance know when I am discharged," I asked quietly looking down. He played with my hair, "A week or two- I'm sorry I tried to stop your mom but we have to have the stupid meeting tomorrow," he said kissing my head

Tomorrow?

"Tomorrow- no the meeting is Friday, today is Tuesday," I said looking at him weirdly. "You were out for two days," he said sadly. Two days? Really?  I nodded not pressing the subject further. Just get it over with.

""I swear, I swear! I will admit about us- I'll tell everyone I lied and that I love you- Jacky, your the one I love," he whispered pulling me to his side. "Ablie," I started, "Jacky please all I'm asking is for one more chance, please," he begged. 

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N:: Alright! Told you I'd update soon! EXTREMELY SOON! haha well I am so happy with this story- even though the writing and stuff sucks to high heaven but anyways 30 fans?! 36 comments?! 113 votes?!

Hell wow! 

But anyways the next chapter will be the meeting where alot more drama falls into place. 

COMMENT!

VOTE!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAN!:)