Bound To You 6

Five more days.

Five more days until I may have give my virginity to Albie or five more days until I have no contact with him. 

Option two- I really, really hated,but option one....What if he just leaves me?...He never did say what would happen if I did. Would he just leave or would there be more in the future with our relationship? I mean I couldn't helpbut hink if he did get what he wanted, would he go back to Sierra?

Speaking of that bitch- I am currently watching her on the famous 'Ellen' show. She's so stupid and just stupid! Plus he face is a bigger mess than wal-mart on Black Friday! Like twenty-thousand pounds! But I was only watching it because Albie was on the show too. It was an interview they did two months ago when they were in...ahem, a relationship.

She even came off clingy! She had her hands all over my man! Dumb bitch. 

"So Sierra people are saying your cheating on Albie- is it true," she said asking Sierra excidly. Sierra gasped "NO! Never, not on my Baby-boo! They're may be sweeter, funnier, hotter guys, but I'm not a cheater" she said placing a hand on her heart- trying to smile sweetly.

Is her mouth jealous of the shit that comes out of her mouth?!

Albie is the sweetest- well...he's still sweet! He's the hottest guy ever and he's actually really nice! 

GAH! I sound like one of the girl's from 'Gossip Girl'. 

"It seems like everytime I come here your watching me on tv," a voice said teasingly, I squealed and turned to the door and saw Albie standing there leaned up against my wall. I gulped oh hot damn! He looked smokin'- and that was an understatment. 

He was wearing a tight black v-neck with sext khakis that went right above his knee with sperries. "Jacky," "Please fuck me," I said in aw. He bursted out laughing and then I realised what I said. "I would be glad to," he said winking. "I didn't mean that! NO! NO," I yelled flipping my arms everywhere. 

He continued to  laugh "Well it's not like it won't happen later," he whispered seductivley. I gulped nad nodded, WHY DID I NOD?! Am I that afflicted, he winked before capturing my lips with his. I supressed a mona as my fingers instantly tangeled in his soft hair.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, hwihc I gladly let him slide in. I moaned as his tounge poked the inside of my cheek, I felt shivers run down me. I could feel the smirk on Albie's lips. Stupid bastard. 

But a hot, sexy stupid bastard he was. 

His fingers tugged at the bottom of my shirt, I quickly pulled apart and threw it off. He smirked before conntected his lips with mine again. I moaned as his hard on poked my thigh, I groaned "H-holy," I said unable to finish my sentence as he started to suck on my tounge.

He pulled away-much to protests. But those quickly ended as I saw his ripped body, I felt my mouth drop as his six-pack sat right in my face clear as day. "C-can I touch," I whispered, he chuckled "Sure," he said. I slammed my hands on them and moaned "Holy shit- it's like steel," I said rubbing my hands up and down his chest

"Okay, okay I'd like to continue," he said and pulled me up on my knees and connected his lips with mine. I kissed him back moving my lips in sync as best as I could while he pulled my body closer. He grabbed my hips and lifted me into his lap, tangling my hands in his hair as he ran his hands up and down my bare back. 

He nipped my teeth and grinned onto me. "A-albie," I moaned. Albie pulled my closer and squeezed me  tighter making me feel his hard on. Which only made me harder. 

I could tast Albie in my mouth, it was so intoxicating.and couldn't help but feel jealous that tons if not hundreds of girls have tasted him too. He must have caugth my hesitation but he pulled back and brushed his hand over my cheeck "I love you," I siad without thinking.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I seriously need to follow my third grade guidance counsler! 'Think Beofre You Speak'.

He seemed suprised "U-uh, Albie I am so sorry I wasn't thinking an-," "I love you too," he said cutting me off. I felt my eyes grow wide. "W-what? How! you haven't even known me for a week! Only five or six days," I cried running a hand through my hair angry at myself.

Why the fuck was I questioning myself?

"Jacky I do love you, really," he said with hurt eyes, I scoffed "nice try, just because I said it doesn't mean you have to say it back to win your game," I snapped. He grabbed my face igrnoring my many protests, "I do, I really do love you. Your all I can think about! Please I love you I'm not trying to get you into bed with me," he cried.

I glared, don't believe him Jackson. He's just trying to get you to fall into his trap, "You really think I'm that stupid! Fuck you Albie! I'm not having sex with you just so you can win your fucking game! Why would you say you love me? I know what you're doing," I cried, my eyes burning with hot, threatening tears.

He looked not only hurt, but now angry, very might I add. "I do! I do love you! Just cause' we're in a game doesn't mean I don't love you! I can't help but find myself captivated by you,, how cute you are when your mad, I love the way you tap your waist when your nervous or how you speak without thinking. Your just so fucking adorable, your laugh makes me happy, simply seeing your smile makes me smile, your eyes are so attractive I can't pay attention to anytihng else because they light up the whole room,But more importantly you just bright my whole day up without trying, not matter what. And when you said I love you it did something to my heart. I just wanna hold you in my arms and never let go. I love you Jacky, I really do," he said smiling weakily as a tear dropped.

and I was crying along with him- no one has ever said anytihng remotley like that to me. No one has really ever ackonowledged my presence, my mom, people at school, even the dude at starbucks didn't even pay attention to me! 

I was just invisible, and I didnt mind it.

I smiled weakily, I've known him for a long time actually, just we've never done anythnig social until these past couple of days. I grabbed him and squeezed him tight, "I-I believe you," I muttered, I could feel his fastened heart rate because I was so short, he smiled, "Albie," I said gulping.

"Yeah Jacky," he said running his knuckles against my cheeks. I gulped again nervous, and I could feel myself tapping my finger at my waist-damn he does pay attention to me. Was I ready? Was I really going to say it?

Hell yes. I love him. 

"I-I'm, I-I, think I-I'm ready," I stuttered, he looked at me and smiled bigger "As much as I'd love to make love to you- your not ready," he muttered kissing my forehead. "Albie please, I am I love you, no more games, I want us! I want all of you and I want you all of me! I-I dont want our relationship to end after tthis week, I don't want a fake one, but a real one. Please, please you love me right," I said.

He looked troubleled and I knew he was done I could tell by the hesitation on his face, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said any-" "No, no, it's not that baby, it's just, if we're gonna be together I wanna show you off, but I know your not ready to come out, I'll come out when your ready, but I love you, I love you so much," he said

I smiled and hugged him, tighter than I have ever hugged nayone before "I'll com eout, I don't care what happens, I just want to be with you," I said smiling. "W-what about the paparazzi? What about your reputation? Whaqt if you lose buisness? What i-" "Jacky come on, people love me, some people will turn away but whatever, I'll come out and you come out if you want I mean," he said cutting me off.

"Will you stop cutting me off," I said trying to act mad, he chuckeled "Baby, do you want to come out? I have an interview with Barba Polkenin a couple of days. I call her and tell her I'm bringing you and we''ll come out. Together," he siad smiling. I grinned and kissed his lips.

Screw this these two stupid days of games.

It was always real.

________________________________-

A::N/ Wellll I really hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please give me your feedback! There are ALOT of spelling erros because I wrote this on my phone so sorry!

FAN

Comment

Vote:)