-

-

"Well that was fucking stupid" Dean said as the movie ended. "Very fucking stupid. Here's another perfect reason why I don't watch this shit; the girl didn't have to die but nooo, she just had to help that other girl who treated her like shit for five years!"

"It's a movie, calm yourself" I chuckled.

"Don't tell me what to do" he growled.

"Don't tell ME what to do" I growled back.

He stared at me for a little bit before laughing "I like you better when you're in a 'good mood', take more baths or whatever"

"Didn't I just tell you to not tell me what to do" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry princes, I don't follow rules very well" he hopped off my bed and walked to the door. I've got to admit, I didn't want him to leave, I was having fun hanging out with him for a change. Even though we didn't get along at first..I liked all his stupid comments through out the movie and I liked how he looked at me every time something he said was gonna happen in the movie happened.

"We should do this again sometime" I smiled.

He laughed at me. "What, watch a movie?"

"Hang out" I shrugged.

"Uh, yeah sure, I guess" he shrugged back.

"What, you don't want to hang out with me?" I walked closer to him.

"No, I mean yes, but like you're not like most girls I hang out with"

"Yeah because I'm not a slut, and that should be a good thing buddy" I patted him on the back.

"You're very rude" he started walking closer to me filling in the small gap between us. "I don't hang out with 'sluts', they're just girls who want some of this" he pointed to himself.

"Whatever you say Ambrose" I smiled. I guess I was being a bit rude. I was basically calling him a man whore when I hardly know him. Although, I feel like I know everything about him.

He stared holes into my eyes for a few seconds before he kissed my cheek. "I can get a girl and stick with her you know" and with that he walked out of my room. After Dean left I went to bed. I tried not to think about him but honestly...it was hard.

-

-

The next morning I woke up and met up with Roman to go get some breakfast, Seth had a early photo shoot or something like that.

"So you guys 'watched a movie' and 'hung out'?" Roman smirked.

"Roman...really?!? We did just watch a movie, we did just hang out! Just because a girl and a guy hang out doesn't mean they're having sex or dating! Calm yourself boy".

"I don't know Beau, you guys would look cut-"

I interrupted him. "Don't even say it, please"

He laughed. "You guys would look cute together" he said quickly.

"RO!" I punched his arm. "I told you not to say it!"

"Haha, sorry Beau, I like to speak the truth"

"So you're like Seth now" I crossed my arms.

"Please don't say that" he sighed.

"Roman, Beau!" Roman and I both looked over to the front of our table where we saw Dean and AJ walk up. "Morning" Dean smiled.

"Morning?" Roman and I said at the same time giving them a weird look.

Dean sat next to me and AJ took a seat next to Roman. They both had coffee in their hands and were dressed in comfy clothes.

"Uh, so-"

"Yes!" AJ blurted out interrupting Roman with a smile. "We're together"

I don't think that's what he was gonna ask but, okay?

Roman looked over at Dean with a surprised look. I would be lying if I said this didn't bother me; I don't know why it kinda does though. Maybe it's the fact that AJ and I have been at each others throats for weeks and still will be until night of champions in another three weeks. But what I do know is that I'm not jealous, that's for sure. I guess Dean was trying to prove something to me because of what I said last night. He managed to get a girl real fast though...and I'm still not surprised.

"So Beau, are you ready to do commentary on my match tomorrow on RAW?" AJ smiled at me. Fake smiled might I add.

"I guess" I shrugged.

"I mean you should watch closely as I destroy my opponent, you know since that's gonna be you in three weeks, laying right on your back as I stand over you with my divas-"

I cut her off. "AJ. It's 9am, do you really wanna start your morning off on a day off, like this?" I raised an eyebrow.

She shrugged. "Just saying"

"Drama alert." Roman chuckled.

"Well Roman, I'm sure if Randy was here you two would be doing the same, if not worse" I smiled.

"I guess..." he shrugged before drinking his coffee.

"Where's Seth?" Dean finally spoke up.

"I think he's at a photo shoot" I mumbled.

"You think? Shouldn't you know where your boyfriend is?" AJ asked.

Roman and I laughed. "Uh, Seth's not my boyfriend. We're just really good friends" I smiled.

"Sure" AJ laughed to herself. "That's what they all say before they're getting married and having kids".

Holy shit she's crazy.

"No, no, we're just friends" I said giving her a funny look.

"Whatever you say Beau, whatever you say" she took another sip of her coffee.

The rest of my day off I spent at a local shopping center with Seth once he got back from his photo shoot. He needed a new suit for RAW and I needed some new clothes. Once we got back we had dinner then hung out a little till it was time for bed.
-

-

-
(Edited)
Hi.
What do you guys think of this story so far? I wanted to make AJ a heel for a change..usually she's all nice in my other books. Don't get me wrong, she's one of my favorite divas! I just wanted to change things up. Anyways hope you guys are enjoying this story! c:

- zoya