Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)

Start from the beginning

Jaune: Nothing.

Arion: Don't play dump with me. It's Weiss again, right?

Jaune: *Sigh*She asked Neptune to the dance.

Arion: That's the problem?! You know you could ask another girl with you. What's with Pyrrrha?

Jaune: What Pyrrha?! No, I mean she's famous, friendly, strong and my friend and comrade.

Arion: Maybe she's waiting for the question, because the guys think they have no chance on her. Do you even know her sad face when you look away from her? Maybe she wants you all the time being her dancepartner, but you give her no chance.

Jaune: I never thought abou that. Just let me think. Bye.

Arion: Farewell. 

At the evening of the dance

Arion came with a smoking with red lines and a red tie with Ruby in a red dress.

Yang: Oh, you look beautiful! And you are even more handsome!

Arion: Come on. It isn't so bad.

Ruby: Ugh! Can we have a serious talk about how Weiss fights in these? Whoa.

Arion: Careful. Yang this isn't funny to laugh. Ok miss Xiao Long, may I have this dance?

Yang: *giggling* With pleasure.

They danced a waltz (like that in the winter palace) until Blake came and Yang gave space to Sun that he could dance with Blake. When the four friends saw her having fun.

Yang: I told you she would come.

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

Ruby: So... what do we do now?

Yang: Just have fun!

Arion: Hey, when you have some time I would like to talk with you. Alone.

Yang: Y-yeah. Okay later then forest boy.

Arion: *sigh* I hate that nickname. Whatever, sound better then knife ear.

Ruby: Does that mean I can change out of these stupid things and into my hood now? Stupid lady stilts.

Arion: Stop tó act like a child. Enjoy.

Ozpin: He is right or are you not enjoying yourself?

Ruby: Oh! No. Everything's fine. I'm just not much of a dansey, pansey... dancy girl.

She and Cassandra would have the right dance topic. No liking into dances.

Ozpin: Well, you can't spend your entire life on the battlefield. Even if you may want to.

Ruby: Yeah, that lesson's been floating around a lot lately.

Ozpin: If you think about it, fighting and dancing aren't so different. Two partners interlocked. Heh. Although, one wrong move on the ballroom merely leads to a swollen foot.

Ruby: Or a twisted ankle...

Ozpin: It's not everyday that friends are able to come togheter like this

Arion looked down and thought sadly about his friends and family in Thedas he could never see again.

Ozoin: Time has a way to testing our bonds. But it's nights like these can help keep them stronger then ever. Nights like these are ones we'll never forget.

Arion smiled slightly I never thought that shem has so much of wisdom. He than heard the door opening and his eyes went wide shortly before they became stoick. Why am I not surprised?