Chapter 5: Chica

Chica P.O.V

I know being here is new but I am surviving- just. My left eye feels different and is in a shade of red. I don't think it can be 'injured' due to me being a robot.

I leave it alone and look at the plastic chicken. She was much smaller and thinner than me and her cheeks were pink? I don't really want to know where she came from...

When we got into the kitchen I gasped! It has boxes and boxes of... PIZZA!

"This is our Pizza stock! Fresh out of the oven! I think I can't cook because I always put too many pizza's in haha so we can bring it back for the others!" She spoke softly.

Freddy and I carried four boxes each and Toy Chica carried two due to the structure difference. As we got to the middle of the main room all the other plastics ran over to the pizza. Greedy. Well except for a white fox who was talking to Foxy. They look so cute together! Wait what-

Foxy P.O.V

Mangle and I chatted for a long time. The lads was beautiful and her fur was well brushed. She was plastic but with fur on the top. She was interesting ya see. 'Er voice seemed crackled and distant but I guess that didn't stop her.

"Wanna get some pizza then come sit in Kids cove with me?" Suddenly I jolt to see Mangle slowly walking towards the others gesturing me to come so I did.

Freddy P.O.V

Chica and I sit down with our pizza. I look at her. She may be a robot but I know her soul is as beautiful as the moon- WAIT WHAT THIS ISNT A TEENAGE LOVE STORY!!

Although we are dead I still have feelings for her because I think she is a loving person- Robotic or not. I shall confess!

"Chica could you follow me when you have finished your pizza?" I whispered close to her. She nodded and I gave a silent yes. I turned to see the plastic Freddy glaring at me. He put his tablet down and munched on pizza while glaring.

"Guys we can't eat you know? We are robots." Bonnie suddenly pointed out.
"The new tech in the suits allow it to go down into a container which burns the food. It makes it feel real like when you were alive so be happy." Puppet explained.

Chica looked at me and nodded. We silently slipped off once Toy Freddy looked away for one second. We went into the kitchen and she sat down.

"Chica I need to confess something to you..."