Chapter 4: Puppet

Something lean and black came out of the box. A sudden snap of realisation hit the animatronics as the recognised
"Puppet!"
The all came up to the Puppet all happy and excited. She straightened up and looked at them with stiff eyes.

"You have been replaced- You are too old and there were complaints about the smells and it's most likely because of your dead bodies. I'm sorry but if I fix you you can't be on stage." Although the originals were upset but at least they could be fixed.

Puppet started combing out the box with tools and spare parts. She picked up Foxy (with struggles) and lay him down on the table, she stripped him down to endo-skeleton and put on a new suit. She did the same for the others.

Once they were all cleaned they all chatted for a while.
"Guys I think you should meet the others because you do live in the same pizzeria and it would be awkward to stay in the situation you are in. I will come with." Puppet opened the door after scrapping the old costumes.

They started walking into the main room where they found shiny new animatronics chatting and walking about.

Freddy P.O.V

I look at the new animatronics that are all around. They look so fake and plastic. ew. I guess we have to try-

Chica grabs my hand and pulls me over to the plastic bear and chicken. We awkwardly look at them.
"Hello my name is Chica and this is my very close friend Freddy. W-We were the original animatronics before you-" she was cut off as the plastic chicken hugged her.

"I heard Toy Bonnie slapped your friend I am so sorry! My name is Toy Chica and that is my friend Toy Freddy." She looked at us and then at 'Toy Freddy' Who was on a tablet that looks like the security ones doing some stuff.

As me and the two Chica's walk to the kitchen I notice something about Chica, Her left eye has turned a dark purple and not the usual pink. I brush it off and think of it as a 'new feature'.