Chapter One - Fight For Me

Author's Note: Swearing and very minimal violence in this chapter. I mean, this is Heathers, what do you expect? Anyway, I'd say if you can't handle this chapter than DO NOT continue with the rest of the story as I will only warn for violence again if it's really graphic and I will NOT warn for swearing again. You have been warned. Enjoy this chapter! :)

Your P.O.V.

You were sitting at lunch with the Heathers, listening to Heather Chandler blab on about failing a spelling assignment when suddenly the whole cafeteria went quiet. Everyone was looking over in a corner of the cafeteria where Kurt and Ram were standing over something. When I looked closer, I realized it was a new student. I heard Heather Chandler say something about him being weird.

The boy was wearing a black trench coat, a plaid shirt, ripped black pants, and brown combat boots. All of his clothes looked heavily worn, almost as if they were bought at a second hand shop or passed down. His hair was black, long, and shaggy (almost like it was cut with a pocket knife), and his eyes were an icy blue with dark bags underneath them. Although he was sitting down (and his clothes were baggy) he seemed to be very skinny but fairly tall. I were oddly attracted to him, which I tried to keep secret from the Heathers. He seemed to be reading a book.

"HEY! SWEETHEART!" Kurt's voice thundered across the cafeteria. He locked his arm around the new kid's neck and said very close to his ear, "What'd your boyfriend say when you told him you were moving to Sherwood, Ohiooooo?" in a mocking manner. When the new kid ignored them, Ram decided to join in as well.

"My buddy, Kurt, just asked you a question." Ram said, tapping on the new kid's head rather hard.

"Hey Ram, doesn't the cafeteria have a no fags allowed rule?"

The new kid slammed his book shut and replied coolly, "Seem to have an open door policy for assholes though."

Kurt and Ram, not used to anyone fighting back to their bullying, looked at each other. Kurt told Ram to hold his arms and that's when all hell broke loose.

Ram tried to grab him, but the new kid had a faster reaction to Kurt's words. He took the book that he was reading and slammed it into Kurt's face, making him fall to the floor. He then turned around and did the same to Ram. Kurt hurried back onto his feet and tried to slug the new kid right in the head. This was futile, however, as the new kid ended up grabbing Kurt's arm and kicking him right in the balls. In this time, Ram got back to his feet but the new kid knew somehow. He then turned around once more and punched him right in the face.

Everything started going in slow motion almost. I noticed all the fine details on the new kid's face. I found him to be quite more attractive now in this aggressive state. Not only was he smart, but he didn't take anyone's bullshit. Plus he was a great fighter. It made me wonder maybe, just maybe, if he and I ever got together would he ever fight for me?

He didn't care what anyone thought of him, I could tell. He was just so bold; So different than everyone here...So real. I needed to find out who he was and make him fall in love with me. Yes, I would be willing to sacrifice my social status just to be with him.

Also he kicked Kurt in balls, who was laying on the ground from the pain. Anyone who does that automatically gets an extra point on the attractiveness meter.

As Ram crashed to the ground, Kurt finally got up from his fit of pain on the ground and then tried once again to get a swing in on the new kid and...he missed...by like an inch or two. Responding to his obvious failure, new kid grabbed his [Kurt's] head and skull bashed him three times. Leaving Kurt to fall to the ground once again.

New kid slicked his hair back after both of the jocks were on the ground...okay maybe he didn't but I like to think he did. It was still amazing though. He just single handedly took out two of the biggest bullies in the school - who are football players, GOOD football players - without getting hit once. He was truly a badass.

I guess I didn't hide my admiration for the new kid well enough as I thought I had as the Heathers told me I was practically throwing my panties at him. I didn't really care though, as now I had a goal. I was going to talk to this kid.

To be continued...