Chapter 20.

Chapter 20

Walking into the hotel room , i looked around at the clothing laid everywhere across the room. I sighed picking up the clothing and folding them. I hate messy rooms , i took a tour of the room and noticed Calum wasn't in the living room area. I sighed walking towards the bedroom my eyes widening at the sight in front of me...

The room was dimly lit with vanilla scented candles which i presumed were stolen from Ashtons room. Rose petals scattered on the king sized bed forming a love heart, the petals carrying on the floor towards the en-suite bathroom.

A full bubble bath with candles lit around the edges was displayed it looked like heaven. I walked back to the bed and picked up the note reading 'enjoy' left beside a box of chocolates. I smiled to myself and jump when i felt two warm strong arms appear around my waste and pecked kissing being left on my neck trailing up to my ear.

''I missed you so much'' Calums voice whispered , i turned around in his arms and looked at my handsome husband. His skin glowing , his eyes sparking , his smile shining. I leaned in and placed a small kiss on his lips.

''God i missed you too.'' i said as he pulled me into a hug kissing my head softly.

''Now princess go take a bath , i'll unpack your clothes then we are calling room service , we're watching some movies together and making up for all those cuddles and kisses you owe me..'' he smiled , i nodded smiling then walked into the bathroom.

********

We watched a couple of movies and ate a lot of food , Calum didn't complain he knew i needed the food. We went over the plans tomorrow which involved a concert at 'The wiltern' venue which is an hour away. I'm really exited for the concert because i haven't seen the guys play live in such a long time!!

I was laid in bed next to Calum in his arms , one hand drawing shapes on the side of my arm the other caressing the bump. He hummed a few songs quietly and i was fading in and out of consciousness.

''Calum...'' i whispered forcing myself to open my eyes.

''Mhm.'' he hummed , '

''Is... Is Ashton okay?'' i asked turning myself around to face Calum on my side.

''Yeah... he's getting there. He's still depressed but we're all trying our hardest to help him.''

''Oh... maybe i should go see him''

''Rebecca its 1am you can see him in the morning.''

''Okay.'' i sighed placing my head into the crook of Calums neck. He turned to face me and begin twirling a piece of my hair slowly.

''He needs you more then you think Becky.''

'' I know.'' i whisper

''Goodnight princess.''

'Night.'' i said closing my eyes and letting the gentle movements of Calum twirling my hair guide me into a deep sleep.

*****

I woke up in the morning alone sitting up and looking around the room. I decided to go find where Calum had got to and if he wanted to go get breakfast somewhere if he hadn't already eaten. I find Calum sitting on the sofa guitar in hand tuning it. I walk up behind him wrapping my arms around his shoulders and peck him on the cheek.

'I thought you left me.'' i pouted walking over to sit myself next to him.

'' I wouldn't do that now would I ?'' he smiled lazily.

His hair was all messy from where he had just woke up and his eyes were all droopy. He was wearing a long sleeved jumper and his signature black skinny's. I loved morning Calum he was so cute! Calum placed the guitar down and got into a more comfy position my head falling on his chest as we laid there on the sofa my hands playing with his.