Christmas

Nova's Pov

Nova woke up extra early that morning, she crept to her parents room and flopped on their bed, wiggling in between them. "Wake uppppp, it's Christmas." Jake stayed sleeping, while Addison turned to face her daughter. "Nov, it's 5 am. No presents for at least another 2 hours." Addison replied sleepily. Nova pouted. "Mom, let's at least go see how many we got! Pleaseeeee." Addison sighed, "You're already in our bed, just stay, go back to sleep and I'll wake you in a couple hours Nov." Nova frowned. "Fine." She snuggles into Addison and fell back asleep.

Jake woke up a few hours later, his daughter was snuggled into his wife. "Addie. Wake up." Jake whispered. Addison sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?" "8:30." Addison smiled, "Merry Christmas, my love." She said to Jake. "Merry Christmas to you too Addie."

Addison decided to wake Nova. "Nov, it's time to get up. We can go open your presents if you want." She said as she shook Nova lightly. Nova woke up slowly. "Good morning, merry Christmas Nova." Jake and Addison said. Nova smiled and wished them the same.

She got out of her parents bed and raced to her brothers room. She jumped on the bed and began shaking him. "Henryyyy!!! Wake up! Let's go open gifts!" She said excitedly. "Ughhhhh Nova. It's to early!" "No! It's not, Mom and Dad said they're ready! Let's go." Henry finally got up and followed his sister down stairs. They met their parents and grandparents in the living room.

Nova's phone buzzed in her pocket.

Avery 💟- Merry Christmas, my Nova Star 🌟

Nova sighed, she couldn't ignore him anymore.

Nova- Merry Christmas, Av 💕

Nova and Henry opened their gifts and they were very pleased. Henry got all kinds of things, football, football jerseys, tickets to the games, new clothes, shoes, a new Mac Book, everything he'd asked for.

Nova got new clothes, make up pallets, shoes, Mac Book, the new iPhone X. When it came down to it they had two presents left. A big present for Henry which you could tell pretty much what it was. It was a brand new, super expensive electric guitar. Henry had taken a love for music at a young age and he had to practically beg Addison and Jake for it. He was ecstatic.

"Sweeet!! Thank you guys sooooo much!" He hugged Addison and Jake. "Nova's turn." Nova picked up the small box, unlike Henry she couldn't tell what it was going to be. Opening it carefully she pulled out a key- to a Jeep. Nova's mouth dropped and she instantly smiled. "Where is it?!" She asked. Jake and Addison led her to the garage where her 2004 White Jeep Liberty sat. It was like Addison's but she had a wrangler and it was the newest model. Nova on the other hand loved the older ones and she'd wanted it since forever.

Nova was in love. "Oh my god you guys are the best!!" She hugged Addison and Jake. She climbed into the drivers side and started it. "Now it's going to be a bit before you can get your license but at least you have your own car to practice in." Jake said.

Jake and Addison thought if they had gotten her her own car it would teacher her responsibility, or it would be enough to keep her out of trouble, after all if she misbehaved all they had to do was take her keys.

They stayed in Connecticut for the remainder of the week then had everything shipped back and they flew home. The movers pulled up with Nova's car shortly after they got home.

"Can I go drive it? Pleaseeeee.?" She asked. "Sure sweetie, just around the block though." Addison followed Nova to her car and sat in the passenger side, Nova got in the drivers and started it.

"Okay, I'm so glad you like your car baby, but it comes with rules Nova." Nova sighed, of course there was a 'but' coming at some point. "Okay, break em to me." " 1. No texting and driving, and always wear your seatbelt. 2. No drinking and driving or drugs or any illegal activities in this car Nova. 3. Be careful and always let us know where you're going. 4. Always make sure you have your license and insurance. And for the 5th one, no driving after 10 pm." "10 pm? Are you serious? What's point of even having a car?" Nova whined. "10 pm. Not a minute later at least for the first year." Nova sighed, she knew Addison wouldn't budge.

Hours later Addison and Jake were sleeping and Avery snuck over. Nova let him inside and she sat on her bed. "So... are we going to talk about it?" He asked. "Do you want to talk or get drunk and have sex?" Nova asked. Avery sighed, "as much as I'd love to be with you, I think we should talk Nova." "Then talk."

"Look, I love you. I actually said it and I actually mean it Nova. I'm sorry you think I betrayed you but I was worried and I'm not going to apologize for caring about you dammit." Nova sighed and fell into his arms. "I don't say 'I love you' to just anyone. So when I say it Nova, please know I mean it okay?" Nova smiled and kissed him.

Their kiss deepened, and Avery's hands travelled all over Nova's body. He pulled her shirt off and she did the same to his. He laid her down and gazed in her eyes. She nodded and kissed him again. He pulled her jeans away. Then he slipped his off too.

They crawled under Nova's blankets and removed their underwear. They we completely naked and began kissing once more.

Addison's Pov.

The light in the living room was on and Addison was confused. She thought Jake and her had shut everything off, but they did get pretty tipsy from their wine. As she walked passed Nova's room she heard a noise. Checking on her daughter she opened her door, figuring she'd be sound asleep, it was 2 Am after all.

Addison opened the door and noticed the discarded clothing throughout the room, then she noticed the two teens, in bed.

"WHAT THE HELL.?" She yelled.

Avery quickly got off of Nova and they scrambled to cover themselves. Jake rushed to his daughters room, being awoken by Addison's screams.

"What the hell is going on in here?!!" Jake yelled. Nova and Avery blushed and were absolutely terrified. Nova opened her mouth to speak but what shot down. "You, get dressed and get the hell out of my house! And you get dressed and meet us down in the kitchen. You have 5 minutes before we come up here and get you Nova Lee!" Jake said.

Avery and Nova quickly got dressed and shared a kiss before Avery ran outside and nova slowly walked into the kitchen. She held her head down.

Nova had never seen Jake and Addison so angry. She sat at the table and put her phone, laptop, iPad, and car keys down. She figured she would be completely grounded so maybe if she cooperated they'd be easy on her?

Jake and Addison let out a breathe, "No more Avery. At all. You're 15 and you didn't even have permission to date in the first place!" Addison said. "We're making you a doctors appointment for in the morning also Nova." Nova was embarrassed, "But-" she began to speak but was cut off again. "But nothing! If you're going to act like an adult and have sex then you're going to get check ups and birth control!" Addison yelled.

"Just when we think we can trust you Nova! You do stupid stuff like this, what happens in the future when you sneak around and you actually get into trouble!?" Jake asked.