2.) How To: Boost Self Confidence!

A/N: Hey guys! For this how to tutorial I will be teaching you how to be happier with who you are. It's imporant we accept ourselves for what we look like, how we act, etc. This is a more personal chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy it! Comment requests and please vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How To: Boost Self Confidence ❤️

-Accept your flaws. As Hannah Montana taught us, nobody is perfect. We all have flaws and insecurities. The best way too look past them is to accept them! For example: I have an ugly scar from a childhood accident on my forehead. It's hideous, but it makes me feel and look unique and different! You can't change what you look like, so be proud!

-Recognize your good qualities. Even if it's a small thing such as being kind to everyone or a big thing such as being able to endure pain, it counts! One good quality I carry with me is having a sense of humor. Now, find your good quality and exploit it!

-Be yourself! This is a major step to be proud of who you are! Never change for anyone, especially if its being forced upon you. Once you can be yourself and accept it, you'll be proud of who you are.

-Don't listen to what others have to say about you. Now, this may sound a bit cliché, but it just proves that they have the power to break you down. Don't give them this strength! Ignoring these comments will show them that it doesn't bother you, and they'll leave you alone.

-Have a positive mind. Thinking negative about yourself won't help the situation -- at all. Compliment yourself once in a while whenever you walk past a mirror (not in public, to avoid looking conceeded *lol*). Say things such as: "Hey, my hair looks good today", or "I'm really digging this outfit." Say anything positive that will help your perspective on yourself! Being positive will surely help your confidence levels.

-Never compare yourself with others. This is probably the biggest mistake some people make. This will plumit your confidence a lot! Thinking "Oh, she has such nice hair unlike mine" or "Her makeup looks so much better than mine" will not help your confidence. Be happy with who you are and be thankful for what you have! 😊