Chapter 5 - Memories I Love Always Fade

Start from the beginning

"Should I care?!" Kellin laughed a popped it in. He gently swayed me around the room during the five short songs. He sang along, and I no longer felt the guilt. The guilt of stealing Kellin from his wife. Katelynn was pushing him away since Copeland, she was always picking fights. I was always feeling his pain. It was time for Kellin to walk away, and let me just fall into his arms. No problems, or nerves. Stomach Tied In Knots came on, and Kellin was sitting on the floor with me in his lap.

"I can't even live with myself," I sang softly, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"You and your angel voice.." Kellin murmured as he stroked a string of hair behind my ear. The heat rushed to my cheeks, and I looked down into his chest.

"Can I pleaassee see that beautiful face? I like the rosy color on those cheeks," He winked, and took a finger on my chin. Willingly, I looked back to his face.

"So now I got you begging on your knees?" I said with a straight face.

"Maybe you do..." Kellin leaned into me, and I pressed forward. His cologne overwhelmed me, as always, and his hair tickled my face. He cut the kiss short, pressing his forehead to mine.

"Don't ever leave me..." I didn't even take time to think before the words flowed. I mindlessly twirled his hair in between my fingers.

"Wouldn't plan on it," He picked the kiss back up, and we sat like that, my legs around his waist and my hands pressed to the back of his neck. Kellin's arm loosely feel in place on my waist. This was right, this was perfect. I didn't need a restart anymore. Kellin was mine and I was Kellin's.

-----------------------------------

4:32 AM

That was the beginning. No fear. No worries. If I could cry right now, I would, trust me. I wanted to choke up when Kellin walked in. He was here...for me. I ruined him, why was he here? Did he mean what he said? When he said he loved me? I can't believe a damn thing anymore. That night was perfect, a cute date, a nice time of hanging out. Falling asleep in each other's arms....knowing you would wake up to your world.  That was what Kellin was. Not some Ex-Boyfriend. He was my world. No, not 'was'. He is my world. That can't change, in death even. So many people point out Don't kill yourself! You never know what would happen the next day. The reaction of the ones you love. Now I did. Kellin was a mess over me, and my other family didn't hear the news yet. So badly, I wished to come down from my tower. But maybe, just maybe, it was all too late. 

--------------------------------

Warped was good, but I was about to perform at something better. Kellin's performance was great, but I was singing with my band Love Scars for Mayhem. Lots of bands were playing, some big, some small. The only other band I could remember was Damaged Rose. The lead singer being Harmony Biersack, Andy Biersack's daughter. Legendary, if you ask me. I sucked in a sharp breath and strutted to where hair and make up would be done. I was extremely nervous, one mess up and I was screwed. No turning back now. The other bands, all but Damaged Rose, went on. It was our turn. I would be singing with Kellin on 'Don't Ever Forget About Me' and then two originals. I easily got through the three songs, not skipping a beat.My growls were perfect, my voice was too. As close as perfect got. I walked off stage, letting Kellin go a different direction. I was startled when I ran into, no other than, Harmony Biersack.  She seemed to be staring into space, so I decided I should get her mind off of whatever it was causing her to space out.

"Hi!" My voice was laced with enthusiasm. She gave me a weak smile and replied.

"Hey, I'm Harmony," Her voice wasn't as excited as mine, but then again, the adrenaline from performing was still pumping through my veins.

"I'm Brooke," After that, we talked for what seemed like hours. But she still had to perform. As she stood up, she looked at me questioningly. What was it?

"Could I..........uhm.......Have you number?" I smiled at the offer.

"Yeah, of course," We traded cell phones and typed in our numbers and names. I put in my number, and my contact name was; Mother Fucking Princess!;D

She gave back my phone, and I looked at her contact name.

That Damn Stalker Girl<3

I laughed and listened to her concert. She was amazing, but suddenly everything stopped. I heard screams from a woman, and Harmony fell to the ground. I only caught something about a guy dying for her. My breath caught in my throat, and Harmony blacked out. They rushed away her limp body, and people left. I was terrified for Harmony, and I ran. I ran and ran. Until I found him. I found Kellin. He was just as shocked, but even more so when I launched into his arms. I wasn't crying, just whimpering.

"Shh....It's going to be okay..." His voice comforted me. I forced a curt nod, and buried myself deeper in his shirt. His arms wrapped around me, our hearts beating as one, this was Home. This said he wasn't lying, and everything would turn out just fine.

"I would never be able to live without you Kellin Quinn....." I whispered softly, letting loose on the hug. I have no clue how, but he smiled. Just lips, no teeth. A memory was made, right here, right now. Life was living hell, but it was worth it if you had a guy like Kellin. Someone to make sure each day was worth living.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:33 AM

One of my favorite memories, the first time my band played live. Meeting Destiny. And figuring out that one thing. If I died, I would die for Kellin. Maybe I would haunt his dreams at night....Just maybe. But I had nothing now. Kellin had fallen asleep in the chair, and my body wasn't the greatest looking. I was still breathing more or less. Sudden realisation hit me. I wanted to be back in my body. I didn't like being in this spirit form. I wanted to feel Kellin's touch, I yearned for his voice. I wanted to hear it straight from my ears, not just watching it. I can't even live wiithout him now, and I don't want nobody else.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! :) I just wanted to say you guys are amazing. I have 13 comments andd 12 votes and i think over 300 VIEWS!!! I am freaking out. I feel so blessed, thanks for making me feel like something more. How did you like it? DONT BE SHY!! Comment/Fan/Vote c: Anyways, the photo on the side is her Brooke's hair for the concert at Mayhem, and external link is her outfit. Music video was hard to pick, but yeah. I love the acoustic EP's. <3 It is Roger Rabbit, but I really wanted to put on either With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear or Stomach In Knots. But...Enjoy? Yeah, I write too long of author's notes xD One more thing, the scene for Mayhem was inspired by GloriaSaviahBVB :3 Go read her stories! She is amazing! I am co writing her newest book, but she is the reason I write. I wubbers you stud muffin <3 Always&Forever. Now this 'Panda Whore' (<-- My friend nicknamed me this....Don't know....Don't ask xD) must go. GOODBYE!

Playlist:

With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear - Sleeping With Sirens

Stomach Tied In Knots - Sleeping With Sirens

James Dean & Audrey Hepburn  (acoustic) - Sleeping With Sirens

Don't You Ever Forget About Me - Sleeping With Sirens ft. Jessie *Do not know last name :(

Roger Rabbit - Sleeping With Sirens