Chapter 11 - The Lost And The Found

*1 Week Later*

Lately, music is my get away. My band agreed to continue, and I wrote a song. At the moment, I wore a pair of faded, black skinnies with a grey t-shirt. My hair was straightened and have somewhat of a bang. Make up was normal, eyeliner and some foundation. I considered lip gloss, but decided other wise. I wore my bracelets on my right hand, but on my left one was a special one. One with colored beads looped into a white thread weave. Simple, really. It was there for the Bracelet Project, just to support. That same hand, my left one, was covered in a black net glove that was opened fingered, and barely made it past my wrist. Finally, my normal Converse did the finishing touch. I went up to the aged microphone as the instruments were place to play. Harmony was here with Andy, watching me. I took a huge breath in, and began.

 Unforgivable
 Ok, lets keep this simple
 I do intend to live my life on the safe side
 It's who I am and it's who you aren't
 I can, I can see you clearer
 When you're not lying underneath it all
 And I can see your complexion
 And I know your heart the way you choose
 You always want the best for you
 Now I'm standing here with cryin' eyes
 I still see through your disguise

 I never meant for you to choose
 You shoulda' known better
 There's nothing left for you to lose
 When you looked at me and said you had it all
 But what you did is not unforgivable (unforgivable)
 What you did is not unforgivable (unforgivable)

 I know things have been goin' on
 You know you can't erase your sin
 And now you can't see your reflection
 I know your heart is breaking
 But is it as torn as mine
 As mine (oh)
 And you've already made it known
 How much you lie is what you've shown
 Everything inside my head won't leave me alone

 (oh) I never meant for you to choose
 You shoulda' known better
 There's nothing left for you to lose
 When you looked at me and said you had it all
 But what you did is not unforgivable (unforgivable)
 What you did is not unforgivable (unforgivable)
 And even though it's been so long
 And now I know this is where I don't want to be
 And I know something's not right
 And now I'm telling you get off of me I never meant for you to choose (meant for you to choose)
You shoulda' known better (shoulda' known better)
There's nothing left for you to lose
When you looked at me and said you had it all
(what you did) What you did (is not unforgivable) is not unforgivable (unforgivable) unforgivable
(what you did) What you did (is not unforgivable) is not unforgivable (unforgivable) unforgivable (oh)

Yeah yeah yeah yeah  

The song's title was Unforgivable. I'd written it for Kellin, but maybe Kellin should have written it for me. I just realised that Harmony and Andy were clapping, and smiles plastered on their faces.

"Well, you are back!" Harmony gave me a hug, my whole band laughed and joked around about having me back. This was the first song to hit home, and I was glad I jotted it down when I had. This was critical, I needed Kellin to hear. After I got out of the hospital, I became desperate to contact him. I realised I wanted just one last night to feel him, to know he would hold me. But I was never recieving any texts back, and my phone calls were not returned. I had considered visiting him but right now, Harmony wanted me to come on tour with her. No, I had not said yes. Not yet, at least. I needed to really think about it. Would Music make me drift from the thoughts of Kellin? No, it wouldn't. This song nearly helped, maybe by letting some emotions loose, but other than that it was hopeless.

"You are greatly talented, Brooke," Andy complimented with a smile. I wish I could return such a sincere one. But not until I had a taste of my addiction. After a while, I ran back inside. It seemed I just loved running, huh? By the time I made it inside, I was making more music. Harmony walked in on it all and Andy followed within seconds.